The Amazing Race 7 (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
I rekn they'll getall the amazing race winners another chance in the million dollar race again...

Go Alex and Lynn !

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
ahha rob is entertainment plus!

alex and lynn piss me off with their, "we gotta beat rob and amber attitude". thats is their ultimate goal in the game. they should be focusing on winning.

the gay son and the mum should have gone today, they sucked, the girls were awesome!

kow_dude

HSC
Yer, the girls were good. It would've been nice if the girls didnt get lost for four hours.
Patrick is such a woman.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
meh the gay guy and mum should have gone home!!

at least rob and amber are making the show interesting which is good
but i still dont want them to win

MW4H_X0X0

HSC
omg!!

i just finished watching the amazing race tonight...my god i hate lynn and alex!!! i hope rob and amber kick their ass!!

lol i couldnt help my self so i checked out who actually wins..muwahahaha

but yes..i love rob and amber they are soooo tactiful and sneaky and sly and hilarious to watch..theyre actually pretty ok at the amazing race!!, and if they are good enuff to win anuther million so be it..good on em!!!

GO ROB AND AMBER!!!

kow_dude

HSC
oh gawd i hate rob and amberexia. It is clear that they're on the show to attract more amazing race viewers. I dont like their strategy of manipuation and sabotaging. Their popularity is also disadvantaging the other racers. It would be fair if they added teams like Paris Hilton & Nicole .. or... kylie Minogue & Danny minogue... haha

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
how can you not like the manipulating and sabotaging?!?!?!?1

:eek:

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Debbie and Bianca were a really good team. They shouldn't have gone. This is much like the Lena and Kristy incident of TAR6.

Rob and Amber are annoying. Rob is fat and Amber is too skinny.
The brothers are ok in a kind of dopey way.

I am sick of the teams who always go on about how they want to beat Rob and Amber. The black couple and the old pople are cool because they just play their own game rather then worrying about some1 else.

Ha the mother saying that 'he needs a bf'. I couldn't stop laughing...

Cab31

HSC
Oh how much does rob just give u the shits. I get so frustrated when i watch it. He claims all his reality crap is 'just a game'. Seriously the way u play a game is reflective of your personality. If he thinks they are separate, then he's a bigger tosser than i thought.

tempco

HSC
well, to an extent, it reflects the behaviour in general. i.e. in the end, it all boils down to us or them. alliances, trust, etc all go out the window sooner or later.

and rob and amber are the best. they aren't all nicey/care bare type of people, and they don't pretend to be. they're vicious and smart, and that's why i love them.

Cab31

HSC
nekkid said:
well, to an extent, it reflects the behaviour in general. i.e. in the end, it all boils down to us or them. alliances, trust, etc all go out the window sooner or later.

and rob and amber are the best. they aren't all nicey/care bare type of people, and they don't pretend to be. they're vicious and smart, and that's why i love them.
My favourite survivor was Lex, and he got screwed by rob - thats why i dont like him!

tempco

HSC
kow_dude said:
There are two interesting articles about Rob and Amber. (I warn you that it contains spoliers)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7632157/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7644765/

It also appears to me that there is no teamwork between Rob and Amber. Rob is making all the decisions, bribing, manipulating, sabotaging and other unethical acts.... and Amber often looks embarassed.
haha yeh, it really seemed like it. well, all the better for rob!

kow_dude

HSC
According to the above article, Rob and amber were "practically begging" to participate the amazing race, which further emphasises their greed. If they wanted to test their relationship, they had the opportunity to do so in Survivor: All stars. I feel sorry for Alex and Lynn having to put up with such immoral people like Rob and Amberexia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)