The Amazing Race 9 (1 Viewer)

unistudent

HSC
that old couple confuses me. they always go on about how their advantage is their mind, but they made really bad decision going to the motorcycle place and couldnt even find the cluebox.

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
Is it just me, or do they always seem to have the "old" couple and a (dont shoot me for this) "african american" couple...then a parent/child team...and the rest a bunch of bumbling idiots that are either winging or fighting with eachother?

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
A grandparent/grandchild combo would be interesting XD

I'm supporting the geeky couple!

*Lozzie*

HSC
THIS IS THE BEST SHOW not the best series though
my fav all time couple was Kris and Jon
my fav couple in this series is the hippes and Mojo:)

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Yeah!! Kris and Jon were the best!! I got so pissed off when Kendra and that dude (forgot his name) won.. *sigh*

Thank god the mother/daughter got eliminated last night. They were annoying me.

*mel*

Argh I totally forgot that the new season of amazing race had started, because i always watch the footy show at that time. How many episodes have been on already?

unistudent

HSC
nickyroony said:
Yeah!! Kris and Jon were the best!! I got so pissed off when Kendra and that dude (forgot his name) won.. *sigh*

Thank god the mother/daughter got eliminated last night. They were annoying me.
i think his name was freddy.

i hope the geeky team can win this season. altho the preview they gave on last weeks show showed the girl struggling with some task.

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
haha yeah I love the geeky couple.. they're cute together xD

Omg.. Lake and Michelle.. I wanna strangle them.

The hippies are cool too =D

*Lozzie*

HSC
i HATE Lake and Michelle so much if they win:vcross: i will not be happy GO THE HIPPIES!!!!!! yeah the mother and daughter team were starting to really annoy me. i hate it when a team follows another team and they get lost then the team that were following starts to complain about getting lost. EASY SOULUTION..... DONT FOLLOW OTHER TEAMS FIND YOUR OWN WAY AROUND!!!!!!

i also dont like the old couple

unistudent

HSC
what's so bad abt the old couple? besides being boring ahah

wasnt it the mother/daughter team who was leading the girls round in circles?

*Lozzie*

HSC
Sorry i meant the Pinks were annoying me cause they were following the mother/daughter team and complaining about getting lost but in every series there is a team who does this and i get annoyed. well unless its a team i dont like getting lost:) . does anyone know when the next episode will be on???cause theyve taken it off over easter.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
maybe i need to watch channel 7 more..but i always forget when the amazing race is on.. =/ the last ep i watched was when the mother had to dive down to get a clue, but it took her ages... and they had to wash buses.. and OH it wasn't finished. it was 'to be continued' at the end i think.. i think thats not the last ep. =/ and yeah. hope its on SOON. =]

afdoty2007

HSC
Amazing race is my fav show and I live in the US so I get it right away. The fam one in the US pissed me off so much though...who doesn't know that Pennsylvania is a state? Honestly?!:headbang:

*Lozzie*

HSC
YAY!!!!!!!! its on tonight im very excited!!!!! :) does anyone eles get annoyed with channal 7 when they keep taking off great shows like the amazing race(even if its only for a week) to put on specials and stuff?????:mad1: i hope lake and michelle leave tonight!!!!

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
aww. poor pinks. *shrugS* *awaits next week*.... no wait american dad! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)