The Amazing Race 9 (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Watched the finale earlier today!!!!! PM if you want to know who wins.

Great series.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wat city in australia were they in...was it perth??...coz i have a feeling it was perth...was i right??

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Yep it was indeed Perth. Next week it's the Outback.

Hooray for the elimination of Fran and Barry!

*Lozzie*

HSC
nickyroony said:
Hooray for the elimination of Fran and Barry!
im glad they are gone though it was sweet how they left money for the hippies, i was glad they did that:) . How evil are Mojo now i dont like them anymore so they are not going to win. i thought they were nice but now:confused: i got confused. and the frat boys were just plain evil when they left an I.O.U. as i said before evil people should not win the race so now they are not going to win. cant wait for the outback episode.:)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
redruM said:
Watched the finale earlier today!!!!! PM if you want to know who wins.

Great series.
Yeah it was a great finish!
I liked the last roadblock, great idea that probably threw the teams

katy-g

HSC
shortygb said:
OH MY GOD! how lucky was that! the hippies are so lucky! BJ could of really screwed them...im so glad they yeilled mojo.

GO THE HIPPES!

I cant believe the luck these boys are running on!!!

And oh how the game has turned!!! Its getting personal now. Monica makes me laugh. lol.

The boys are such asses for cancelling their taxi's. That was pretty dodgy.

gosh

i had a hint that it was going to be a non elimination leg when Phil mentioned that the last team to arrive MAY be eliminated. im glad that the hippies are still in the game though, they're really lucky to have been saved on two occassions. now they have to start the next leg without any shoes.
joseph is a jerk and monica reminds me of reese witherspoon, it was nice to see them get yielded. i hope they get eliminated next round

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
lol...Hippies!
(oh they're such sleazeballs....rah rah rah) - stupid blonde

though the taxi thing sort of worked in the College boys favour...only downside they didnt get their taxi, but everyone thought it was the mojo..

lucky!!

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
half baked said:
i had a hint that it was going to be a non elimination leg when Phil mentioned that the last team to arrive MAY be eliminated.
He says this every week, regardless of whether it's elimination or not. I've been checking since last season - have a listen next week.

*Lozzie*

HSC
How awsome was this episode and the finish - my heart was thumping soooo much but the hippies are still in it :) how funny is monica ohhhh this series is so spitful its very exciting :) i thought the hippies would go :bomb:from the death stares she gave them when they found they were still in it she looked like this:burn: lol. congrates for ray and youlonda and how funny was it when the frat boys cancelled the taxis and there taxi didnt show up thats karma for ya lol

karoooh

HSC
What happened?!

CRAP!

I can't believed I missed another episode! :(:(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)