• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

HSC
i thought it was hilarious when they had chip climbing the rope while brandon was doing it as well. one moment, brandons saying "help me lord, give me the strength" or whatever, then chip: "help me jesus". pure gold.

also, the speech christy gave colin. i actually laughed out loud, something that has never happened to me when watching TAR before. laughed so hard i fell on the floor. loved it :D

pungpui

HSC
WOOHOO! thankfully Chip and Kim won, and not that bloody Arrogant prick Colin... he had a double side to him! i swear if he had won he would have gone IN YOUR FACE CHIP!!!

and damn he got all those holidays...poor Brendan and Nicole

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
chip and kim won... and although i already knew that
the show was still really interesting
and nicole was shitting me so much it wasnt funny...
although i would have prefered them to be second rather then colin and christie
and did u hear what she said about him at the end?
i couldnt believe it!! i was thinking he treats u like shit on national tv
and ur still going to stay with him?
i didnt listen to all of chips speech but what i did hear he didnt mention god?
is this right? or did i just miss it when he did?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yay! I was so happy chip and kim won because I absolutely HATED colin!!!!! He was an absolute asshole with a bad temper. I wish the bowling mums had been in the final three though, they did so well, they had to fight back hard so many times!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
chip and kim won *yehaaaa* i almost cried yesterday ...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I really don't like Chip now. He's annoying...kind of a bit arrogant don't you think?

Seabiscuit

HSC
Survivor39 said:
I really don't like Chip now. He's annoying...kind of a bit arrogant don't you think?
Yes! I agree! I liked Chip and Kim until the last few episodes, after they used the yield! I don't agree with anyone using the yield because i think The Amazing Race should be a game of skill and stamina, and the yield doesn't allow for that.

And i think most people won't agree with what i'm saying, but i actually wanted Colin and Christie to win, ever since they were yielded. I agree with their revenge policy. :D And i think that they WERE the most skilled and deserving team in the race (they did come first 6 times, more than any other team!)

And about Colin being portrayed as an arrogant selfish jerk... its called Editing. The show wouldn't be as interesting if every couple on the show were as lovy dovy and brandon and nicole, would it?

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Seabiscuit said:
Yes! I agree! I liked Chip and Kim until the last few episodes, after they used the yield! I don't agree with anyone using the yield because i think The Amazing Race should be a game of skill and stamina, and the yield doesn't allow for that.
Erm, its part of the game you cretin.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Seabiscuit said:

And i think most people won't agree with what i'm saying, but i actually wanted Colin and Christie to win, ever since they were yielded. I agree with their revenge policy. :D And i think that they WERE the most skilled and deserving team in the race (they did come first 6 times, more than any other team!)
You cannot blame the yeild for there loss. All top 3 teams went into the final leg even (thanks to that charter flight). The last leg was completly fair, and so whoever won truly deserved it (from that batch of 3 at least)

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i don't think editing can really be blamed too much when colin stands in front of christie screaming "god damn i hate you so much". that to me is pretty damn unambiguous. he was a prick. no editing required.

HSC
christie really should divorce his arse now

he wouldn't even let her speak to phil at the end of the race- what a loser - he explained how she felt - kike he knows all!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm, Christie should go with Brandon. And Colin should be stuck with Nicole! ROFL ( I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)