• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race (2 Viewers)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hate it when they english or australians copy american shows
they just turn out shit
i reckon it has to do with the budget americans spends millions

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i hate it when they english or australians copy american shows
they just turn out shit
i reckon it has to do with the budget americans spends millions
that has alot to do with it. The majority of those working on survivor are Aussies so you see how his shows turn out.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
and their camera techniques are crap as well..i'm not sure how much this has got to do with the budget, but rather talent...

waterfowl

HSC
routemarker said:
hence quality.

imagine an amazing race with only $400 000 per ep. would look el crap because theyd have to saher personel and a cameraman would be seen in every 3rd shot.
I was talking more along the lines of non-reality TV shows

waterfowl

HSC
McLake said:
You can tell that they REALLY don't want non-americans by looking at "The Rebel Billionare". Branson is English, most of his companies are in England, but he has American contestants ...
Yeh that is very annoying that they do that! I'm amazed Branson wants an American running his Empire

routemarker

HSC
waterfowl said:
I was talking more along the lines of non-reality TV shows
still the budget for shows like Amazing Race and survivor are about $1mill US/ep. Its relatively cheaper than that of Dramas and comedies which cost twice or 3 times that.

Still US networks get much more money/ ratings point than aust networks. There's 15 times the viewers!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
routemarker said:
Still US networks get much more money/ ratings point than aust networks. There's 15 times the viewers!
Way more than that when you consider how many US shows are exported to other countries. Ie. Australia.

routemarker

HSC
absolution* said:
Way more than that when you consider how many US shows are exported to other countries. Ie. Australia.
well they dont care about that. they sell eps for about $100 000 aus. They make a ton more selling adverts in the US.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hahahah Colin got screwed over with the Yield. I think the revenge would be good. And very suprised that it was a non-elimination leg.
And Colin is soooo annoying at the Ox thing.
lol @ Colin: "My ox is BROKEN" and "I hate you" to the ox.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
god colin and christie deserve each other. she's just a lazy mole standing aroung doing nothing and he's an egomaniacal arsehole. 2 v horrible people, they can have each other! i would've loved to have done that bridge climb,

GO CHIP AND KIM!! the bowling mums will do too!

pungpui

HSC
when colin had to pull the ox/cow/bull thingo...LMAO he looked like such a retard chucking a spack while walking round in circles

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i did find it hilarious when christie finally strolled into the mud and found the clue straight off. god colin's a tempremental lil prick

aidan910

HSC
i too hate colin... i was the happiest man alive when he almost got arrested in that place a couple of episodes back.. i wanted him to get locked up... and last was was funny too... i was upset because it was non-elimination.. i wanted him to be sent packing..

chip is da man.. i hope they win..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
another reason why colin is such a dickhead......cant stand him! GAHHHHH :vcross:

ms.cinderella

HSC
i don't know what christie sees in colin!! he's such a prick!
and i can't believe that they came last and WEREN'T eliminated!! those stupid non-elimination rounds..

go CHIP & KIM!

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
When Chip and Kim yielded Colin and Christie, it was awesome... the look on Colin's face was just priceless, hopefully the finish last at the next point, even though the should have already been eliminated in my view.... Go Chip and Kim though!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Survivor39 said:
hahahah Colin got screwed over with the Yield. I think the revenge would be good. And very suprised that it was a non-elimination leg.
And Colin is soooo annoying at the Ox thing.
lol @ Colin: "My ox is BROKEN" and "I hate you" to the ox.

Lol that was a classic moment..i use to like colin and christie but now they r annoying i dont want them or the mums to win.....i rather see chip or kim win or even brandon and nicole..even though i have no idea how she became a model..
maybe shes a hand model????

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
On last night's episode...what was with the whole jellyfish thing? They showed the jellyfish in an ominous way, implying that someone would get stung by it...then nothing happened. What a waste that was. Also I'm glad the mums got eliminated...however they always manage to make it sad when anyone gets eliminated so I feel bad for them even if I don't like the team.

Ah well...go chip and kim I really hope they win

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
ill be annoyed if collin wins

i want brandon and nicole to win, except i hate nicole but brandon is SO nice to her

poor karen, they were in the lead and she got tired :( stupid arrogant collin, oh well the weak do get eliminated eventually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)