• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

all the teams you guys like kind of go against one another?

like rob and brennan and frank and margerita........ or blake and paige and tara and will

seriously how could anybody have liked Tara and Will?

flo and zach were annoying but thats why they were so funny

also those vrgins were funny too ...... i remember the episode when they were all on that boat in season 4 talking about their lives and relationships and milly and chuck - "the virgins" were all disgusted by kelly and jon's frequent sex talk and how reichen started crying about how he was in the navy and realised he was gay and then met chip - the navy, the breeding ground for gay men

THAT WAS CLASSIC!

this season there are too many annoying young couples who are models and look alike
I CAN'T TELL THEM APART

i used to hate the midget but i think i want them to win now!

also no one mentioned DANNY AND OSWALD in the favourite teams!!

they rocked - i remember when they just went shopping once and just didn't race for half a day and they still were first at the next pitstop!

lucyinthehole

LOVE this show. can't wait to watch it after HSC. too much cramming to do no. can't afford to waste precious hour.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Im going fot ehte brother combo or Brandon is it(the guy with curly hair) or the father and daughter or Chip and his wife

I hate the midget or man she is such a bitch i have no idea how they doo soo well specially the meat where they drop the meat and pplz eat that Bahh
I hate the mums for lying towards the Father and Daughter Hate colin...

Im not sure which AR series it was but there was a brother and sister combo man those two were the best Partners...like as a team

also anybody no where to get the rington from AR???

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
omg i love this show, esp when it used to be on at Saturday's
the midgets are hilarious, walking ahead 4 blocks *I can make it

lol

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
there are pro wrestlers
that should be funny
and there is someone with my name
i've never seen a person wirth my name on a reality tv show b4
when do u reckon season 6 will start over here?
it would be nice if it was kinda the same time
not month and months behind

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
What the fuck is up with Channel 7????!!! Thats the second week in a row theyve announced who gets eliminated. In advertising the show last week they did that thing on Allison and Donny and this week they advertised it with Jim and Marsha. Are they going to do this every week??

Oh, and haha, how funny was that when the midget got electrocuted! Man this shows funny.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Trigger189 said:
Oh, and haha, how funny was that when the midget got electrocuted! Man this shows funny.
Haha that was pretty funny.. they shouldn't have stopped for the other 2 that got stuck in the mud anyway..
The idiodic twins swimming across to the little island was also hilariously stupid.

Jim and Marsha were my favourite team damnit.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Maybe they didn't want to wet their makeup?
Like Mirna asking how she looked before they went to meet Phil.. she's a crack pot

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
The twins were HILARIOUS!!! I was laughing so hard! did u see the look on their faces?

The brothers are such assholes, they're so petty, when they shouted out BITCH! why does everyone hate charla and mirna?!? I think its cute how they like phil so much, it adds even more entertainment into the show

They're spending an awful lot of time in south america...go to another continent already!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
they go to Russia next week
be a... interesting change of scenery.
i want them to go see Lenin's body as one of their things to do

i coming to like charla and that more as the weeks go by
but i don't like it when they use the midget thing to get ahead
but i spose u gotta use what u got!

i thought it was funny when those guys were stuck at the chocolate factory forever they were getting so pissed off and went through a hell of alot of chocolate.

how u doin?

HSC
i hate the twins and the brothers, cause they're all full of themselves.

i couldn't believe it whent the twins were talking about how they had no problem flirting, and using their sex appeal to win.. WTF!! - for their sake, i hope they come up with a better stategy then that, cause it wont get them to far.

And from the "typical american's overseas" file: last weeks eps, with the two fat brothers trying to get directions. they couldn't find anyone that spoke (what i presume they would call American) english, and then had the arrogance to label the locals stupid foreigners!!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
they could be considered stupid because they don't talk their language
some of them knew how to talk whateva language.

Brad

Charla and Mirna would have trouble in the last episode if they make it..... unless they get very far ahead, if its close the midgets speed would let them down heaps...

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i really hate the midget! she's using her size for the wrong reasons..like last nite when shetold the flight people that she had to get to a doctor...thats not very nice!

i hate the show being on at the same time as kath and kim...so now i have to tape kath and kim...

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
how u doin? said:
i hate the twins and the brothers, cause they're all full of themselves.

i couldn't believe it whent the twins were talking about how they had no problem flirting, and using their sex appeal to win.. WTF!! - for their sake, i hope they come up with a better stategy then that, cause it wont get them to far.

And from the "typical american's overseas" file: last weeks eps, with the two fat brothers trying to get directions. they couldn't find anyone that spoke (what i presume they would call American) english, and then had the arrogance to label the locals stupid foreigners!!
Oh i so know! i meant to say something about it cause it really pissed me off! It was like, hello? i think you're the ones in someone else's country..bloody americans never seem to notice that....

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The gnome pisses me off. Like someone said before she takes advantage of being a midget. Like when they almost missed the ferry in the second episode and getting tickers on the plane in the last one.

Add to that, her being there means they can't have activities where both memebers of the team need to do things like swimming or climbing because she can't do that. Right now they can only have activities like that where only one of them needs to do it. She is a novelty item that needs to be gone soon so that the real race can start.

I don't like the christian couple either. Its fine if they would just shut up, but they actually talk about their chrisitian bullshit which pisses me off. Last episode they actually played some music when they started talking about god that was obviously paying them out. Those losers also need to go.

And I want to have a threesome with the blonde soccer chicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)