• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race (3 Viewers)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
This sucks, all the good teams are getting eliminated early. The military father and his daughter were my favourites, I wanted them to win or at least go further than they did. So then I was going for the old couple, and now they're gone...the 4 teams I hate are still there:

>Mirna and "Schmirna" - stupid midget is so annoying...that team are such hypocrites, one minute they're saying they can do anything and they're gonna prove to the whole word blah blah, then the next they're like "waa why won't anyone help us? I'm a midget everyone should feel sorry for me!" Plus her bullshit stories are annoying, e.g. trying to get an earlier flight she's like i really need a doctor! Stupid bitch.
>2 brothers (I forgot their names) - those fat bastards are so arrogant, typical americans. Sucked in to the one who gets sore knees cos he's too fat hahah
>Bowling mums - I would totally go for them except they lied to my favourite team (father and daughter) about the currency thing so now I hate them. They can go to hell...although I guess the father and daughter were a bit gullible to believe...
>Twins - my god they're annoying. I remember one of them saying "I think we can use our looks to our advantage" I'm like what looks?

So yeah I would prefer if none of those 4 teams win. Preferably chip and kim win, I'm not really bothered about the two dating couples.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hate the twins...they're so up themselves (I reckon...just my opinion so don't bite my e-head off), always bitchy, fighting...really can't think of who might win, don't really have an opinion at this stage till later...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yenta said:
>2 brothers (I forgot their names) - those fat bastards are so arrogant, typical americans. Sucked in to the one who gets sore knees cos he's too fat hahah
QUOTE]

AGREEEEEEEEED! I hate those morons.

HSC
yeah a friend told me about those fatties getting theirs!

hahahaahahah!

but totally don't rip off the midget - she rocks!

it was so funny that the christians didn't want to drink a shot of vodka

and also that those two model type girls weren't mentally strong enough to down that caviar!

THAT WAS A fair challenge and they sucked!!

iwould be soo cut if i had made that caviar and just had to listn to all those arrogant americans bag it out

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I was expecting those brothers to make some commie jokes or something considering the comments they made about foreigners in previous eps. I couldnt eat a freakin kilo of caviar that was a horrible roadblock! I hope the midget wins :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yes omg the whole christie and nicky thing and not being able to eat the caviar while everyone else could. But how funny were the twins comin in on the sleigh? The Caviar eating twin was SOOOO pale and then they arrived the other one was like Wooo and the caviar eating twin stood there with her arms crossed looking so angry.

And also i loved "Who has a taste for the good life?"
"You do baby, you're Miss Texas!" - Brandon

And I usually hate old people on EVERY reality show ever, but bob and joyce i really liked, they were very sweet to each other.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
amoz_lilo said:
damn i cant find the site to register for amazing race, probably impossible
you have to be an american citizen i think
thats waht i heard any way
but i hate the midget awww my god i hope she loses
i like the marshall and lance(fat bros) and i like chip and kim and brandon and nic(even though they lied)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
have people found that half the couples this season are pissing them off?
ie the models, the brothers, that fucking midgets cousins.. arggghhhh... and who else?
the sisters are kinda shitty too...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
notice how, for the majority of the time, we talk about teams we hate rather than teams we like? lol. This factor characterises this season...for me at least

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I think the best team from all the seasons was Blake and Paige from I think the first race? And I havent hated anyone as much as that stupid old couple from the last one

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I liked the Army dad and his daughter, now I guess I like Chip and Kim... but none of the teams stand out- not like last season.. I always going for Chip and Richen..

This season all the teams are annoying, and why are there 2 dating couples?!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i think that they are trying to hard to put new interesting elements into the race
but we end up just hating it more...
but thats not to say i won't watch it

HSC
yeah you definitely have to be an american citizen to get on the amazing race

my fav team ever were the sweet, funny clowns - jon and al! they were cool

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The idea is to make it more controversial by putting different sorts of people in it. It's the same reason there is always a gay guy in big brother. I really don't care who wins as long as it's not the midget, who has so far been very lucky. Plus its boring with the midget cause physical challenges need to be limited or else she would easily lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)