• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race (2 Viewers)

dave_119

Banned
HSC
theres actually no real quality in the contestants!! from the 1st show all they did was bitch to each other! in other amazing races there were the ones who just paid out on others(in a funny way) the clowns from amzing race 4!! they were great!!!! , that midget and her cousin, HOW ANNOYING!! a bog shot lawyer who is love with god, that dont give her the right to be a bitch.... marshall and lance sumed it up when they drove by in argentina "BBBBIIITTTTCCCHHH"

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah how funny were the old couple (Terri and Ian I think?) who wore DISPOSABLE UNDERWEAR??? Omg. Hated them but loved that moment.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
for me besides marshal and lance, twins, brandon and nicole the casters were on the money, brilliant cast! best since TAR 3.

TAR 6 starts in 2 weeks :D

HSC
i watched the amazing race for the first time on thurs nite.

suprisingly good actually. i thought that it was gonna be shithouse, but i was pleasantly suprised.

americans in foreign countries are so funny. esp with caviar. that stupid girl who couldnt eat it! i mean, just shovel it down and chuck up outside, rather than offending the waiters about not wanting to eat like $1500 worth of caviar each. what a waste.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah, this is my first season of watching it, and it is better than I expected. I never watched it before because Channel 7 put it in a gay ass time slot, but now I actually have time to watch it. I think it's definitely as good as Survivor (one of my favourite shows)

routemarker

HSC
life.like.that. said:
i watched the amazing race for the first time on thurs nite.

suprisingly good actually. i thought that it was gonna be shithouse, but i was pleasantly suprised.
shows that win 2 emmys in a row aren't gonna be shithouse! sevens promos make it look like that because they make noobies work on them.

waterfowl

HSC
something_funny said:
it was so funny that the christians didn't want to drink a shot of vodka

Yeh what is with that guy? I mean no where in the Bible does it say you can't drink alcohol...I don't know where anyone gets that from, even Jesus drank wine! The Bible only says you shouldn't get drunk, and unless he was an alcoholic he should have just drunk it. And I would find it hard to believe that he could get drunk from one shot!

And what really annoys me is that they say they want to spread their faith etc...then they go and backstab ppl...I know they are playing the game (and well) but don't say ur gonna spread ur faith and then play the game like that!

lucyinthehole

dammit.. i missed this episode cos i had some friends over to celebrate end of HSC. really wanted to see their reactions to russia and the challenges they'd have to do cos i'm russian and these kind of things amuse me.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
woohoo! next week: Eygpt!

i want them to actually go inside a pyramid....

waterfowl

HSC
I think they do actually go inside a pyramid, if I remember the promo correctly...at least they go inside something.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yeah, i think they do, the promo had the midget climbing down a ladder into a pyramid.

HSC
routemarker said:
shows that win 2 emmys in a row aren't gonna be shithouse! sevens promos make it look like that because they make noobies work on them.
i watched like the first episode of teh first amazing race and i thought that was shithouse, so naturally i took my biased opinion into all other episodes and seasons.

and the emmys are rigged anyway

dave_119

Banned
HSC
hopefully its tutankhamuns tomb, and the midget catches the curse!!! ive already seen the whole series 5, so i no who wins, i wont tell.... i want an australian version.. with my gr8 language skills i wld be unstopable!! ( i only speak english and aussie slang)

routemarker

HSC
life.like.that. said:
i watched like the first episode of teh first amazing race and i thought that was shithouse, so naturally i took my biased opinion into all other episodes and seasons.

and the emmys are rigged anyway
funny that i watched the first ep back in 2001 and it blew my mind.

well if the emmys were rigged the apprentice would have won, TAR isnt very glamourous, it doenst bring survivoresque ratings but critics find it to be the best reality/competition show hence the emmy. It it was peoples choice like the logies it wouldnt have had a chance.

routemarker

HSC
something_funny said:
who would host such an aussie version of TAR?
hmm jamie durie ( if nine are doing the show) or Grant Bowler (for Seven)

but i think an aussie production will be a budget blowout, i woudl think they would have to parter with oversees production companies and channels (ie those in asia because TAR is bigger than survivor there) and share the broadcast rights.

HSC
apparently some countries (eg China) payed the producers to send the people there so they'd get more tourism.

and if someone had to host it - ray martin or georgie gardener all the way. or don burke, so he can complain when TAR Aussie version gets cancelled, like he did so eloquently when burkes backyard died.

routemarker

HSC
life.like.that. said:
apparently some countries (eg China) payed the producers to send the people there so they'd get more tourism.

and if someone had to host it - ray martin or georgie gardener all the way. or don burke, so he can complain when TAR Aussie version gets cancelled, like he did so eloquently when burkes backyard died.
yep singapore and malaysia did so as well.

lol ray martin 'im sorry to tell you you're both eliminated from the race, but hey you'll be on ACA next week eh...tough crowd'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)