The Anime Thread (3 Viewers)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Is AoT really that good?
It's REALLY that PERFECT.
Edit: Don't worry about the fact that it's 'overrated' either way, the actual rating is up to you. Meaning you can't rate it until you see it for yourself.

notme123

HSC
Thanks for telling me the names! I'm a total nooby for visual novels currently. I hope you find good stories soon! (PS. What do you think of Danganronpa's visual novel, if you've played it?)
Tbh I feel the danagnronpa games are a mixed bag. The characters are super likable (most of them), the soundtracks amazing, and the murder mystery class trial sections are fun for a visual novel at least. But the overarching story IMO is pretty poor - hope and despair are just synonyms for good and evil. Also, you need a lot of time to sink your teeth into it.
I think the consensus is the second game's the best one because of the characters and plot twists but in terms of the murder mystery, the third one is by far the best.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Tbh I feel the danagnronpa games are a mixed bag. The characters are super likable (most of them), the soundtracks amazing, and the murder mystery class trial sections are fun for a visual novel at least. But the overarching story IMO is pretty poor - hope and despair are just synonyms for good and evil. Also, you need a lot of time to sink your teeth into it.
I think the consensus is the second game's the best one because of the characters and plot twists but in terms of the murder mystery, the third one is by far the best.
Nice. I like a complicated argument.
If the 2nd one is really that good, I'll probably have to play the first one regardless though.

notme123

HSC
Nice. I like a complicated argument.
If the 2nd one is really that good, I'll probably have to play the first one regardless though.
Yes definitely, trigger happy havoc is absolutely necessary to understand all of the story beats in the second game, and you would just be confused and frustrated if you went into the second game blind. But in the end, danaganronpa is up to personal preference. I'm not one for visual novels but something about this series really stole my attention and I don't know what it is.

sab13562

HSC
I've played most semi popular visual novels from the 2009-2017 era. Probably over 40 in total. I tried Danganropa but never really got into it.

I watched the first season of attack on titan episodically as it was airing. I haven't seen any of the subsequent ones. The last two anime i watched were Charlotte in 2018 and Arifureta in 2020. I've seemed to fall out of anime and deviated towards manga as I move further into my early 20s.

Been reading a lot of manga/manhwa lately.
Charlotte is good. Really loved that show

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Charlotte is good. Really loved that show
Somehow found you here.
I loved Charlotte. When I watched it, I didn't know there were more episodes past episode 7, so you can imagine that I was depressed for a while.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
yall should watch Click Link (it’s a donghua). It’s really good

sab13562

HSC
Somehow found you here.
I loved Charlotte. When I watched it, I didn't know there were more episodes past episode 7, so you can imagine that I was depressed for a while.
Loved it! Also, poor you XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)