funniboi

HSC
champloo is licenced aint it ???

cause they stop'd subbin at episode9

when episode12 raw is out and shit.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Pfft..liscensing when will you kids learn to shed your useless morals- downloading is the way!

Other good anime include- most Ghibli.. very safe and feel good, but fairly enjoyable, except Grave of the Fireflies, which is brilliant, but unenjoyable. Also um.. Gungrave is fairly enjoyable from my experience, as is 12 Kingdoms. Naruto has been decent, but will become DBZ in the future. All of Takahashi's stuff is great, and the manga for Angel Sanctuary is also exceptional (except for the incest)

Best 10 anime of all time.

1. FLCL
2. Kare Kano
3. Cowboy Bebop
4 Now and Then, Here and There
5. Haibane Renmei
6. Azumanga Daioh
7. Voices From a Distant Star
8. Vision of Escaflowne
9. Porco Rosso
10. Neon Gensis Evangelion

funniboi

HSC
is that the top10 for yourself?

or is it voted from a poll ?

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah its a bit hard to have morals when shit gets licensed before its released :p

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
irc is the place for older stuff
torrent is better for the newest releases as there's many seeds/peers to d/l from

ichig0

HSC
"Best 10 anime of all time.

1. FLCL
2. Kare Kano
3. Cowboy Bebop
4 Now and Then, Here and There
5. Haibane Renmei
6. Azumanga Daioh
7. Voices From a Distant Star
8. Vision of Escaflowne
9. Porco Rosso
10. Neon Gensis Evangelion"

i found FLCL pretty disturbing...like, i see the humour in it.. but most of it was pretty weird...but all my guy friends who have seen it recommended to me.. so maybe it was just more of a 'male type comedy' anime.. :confused:
and as for Kare Kano... how was the ending supposed to be???? o_O" the last episode was just of that black hair guy's thoughts ... still rambing on, not solved.. :confused: but it was pretty good...
yep..voices from a distant star was heaps good.. and the rest i've heard of but haven't watched yet..

anyone liked Get Backers, Full Mental Panic, Rorouni Kenshin, Vandread & Vandread 2nd stage??

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
yeh for kare kano there wasnt even an ending, but i think it continues with the manga. Funniest anime ever has to be Azumanga Daioh, osaka is so cool and random.

sanguinivore

ichig0 said:
anyone liked Get Backers, Full Mental Panic, Rorouni Kenshin, Vandread & Vandread 2nd stage??
the first three episodes of full metal panic was good.. then it just went.. WEIRD... and shit. but fmp fumoffu rocked
rurouni kenshin is too bloody long to watch -_-;

funniboi

HSC
some1 host a lan party

and we can all share our anime? =)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I loved Neon Genesis Evangelion, however towards the ending, it sorted to expand further than my intellectual capacity wanted to go.
I never understood the episode where everybody is around Shinji at the end saying "Congratulations".

Apparently, the director of the series had a mental breakdown whilst it was in production...

funniboi

HSC
i stop'd wathcing evangelion ever since it stop'd airing on SBS.

it just stopped outta no where.

how crap was that aye?

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Full metal panic and full metal panic fumoffu are good. Im watching them at the moment. I have only watched the Kenshin movies and they seem pretty good. I dont know about the series though.

sanguinivore

funniboi said:
i stop'd wathcing evangelion ever since it stop'd airing on SBS.

it just stopped outta no where.
well they DID run it twice. i think that was plenty attention for one series. then it aired on adult swim a couple of years later. i wish sbs would screen more anime =/

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yeah.. Azumanga Daioh is absolutely hilarious, I rank it right up there with the funniest American cartoons like the Simpsons and Family Guy. And yes, Osaka is brilliant :D

FLCL.. you need to watch it a few times, once you recognise the theme of coming to age, everything just sorta falls into place.

Kare Kano was intended to be longer but the manga creator didn't like what Gainax did with it, so she refused to let them make any more. Damn intellectual property rights :p

FMP is ok.. but it's virtually the same idea as every other Gonzo anime, e.g. Vandread 1+2, so it gets pretty repetitive.

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Atotoi said:
I loved Neon Genesis Evangelion, however towards the ending, it sorted to expand further than my intellectual capacity wanted to go.
I never understood the episode where everybody is around Shinji at the end saying "Congratulations".

Apparently, the director of the series had a mental breakdown whilst it was in production...
during last holidays they also aired the evangelion movie (first half i think)
it was on at around 10/11pm or so

the end yeh that was a whackjob cuz the direction went bonkers

the movie is the proper ending... which is still actually pretty fucked up stuff...
but its still good :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
tonberry_kun said:
during last holidays they also aired the evangelion movie (first half i think)
it was on at around 10/11pm or so

the end yeh that was a whackjob cuz the direction went bonkers

the movie is the proper ending... which is still actually pretty fucked up stuff...
but its still good :)
I think the reason the last 2 eps of Eva were the way they were because Gainax ran out of money :p Figures after the eye-popping animation of most of the series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)