• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hellsing OVAs are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just about to rewatch them ^^
YESSSHH. Watching OVA ep6. so good. <3 i love the dub, strangely enough. The jap actor for Ando is weird. He hisses. Too much.

HSC
imo Crispin Freeman makes the dub worthwhile.
he sounds so sexy. Hur hur. *shifty eyes*
I was watching the Tv series of hellsing, and gawd, i nearly gouged my eyes out, It was so bad. D: Alucard had a skinny face in that series.

Have you watched Ep6 of the OVA? XD

BTW< i'll probably be shot for this: Anyone watch Yu-gi-oh GX/5D's? :D I love the dragon designs in that show.

fliick

HSC
N/A
he sounds so sexy. Hur hur. *shifty eyes*
I was watching the Tv series of hellsing, and gawd, i nearly gouged my eyes out, It was so bad. D: Alucard had a skinny face in that series.

Have you watched Ep6 of the OVA? XD

BTW< i'll probably be shot for this: Anyone watch Yu-gi-oh GX/5D's? :D I love the dragon designs in that show.
Hey hey hey, the TV series had a decent soundtrack. Have you read the manga? It wasn't as to scale either lol.
Probably seen ep 6 why?

But WTFing yugio? Please, I actually sold all the shit I bought off them when I was a kid. It is a waste of time, there are bigger and better things to waste your bandwith on.
*breathlessly* please

HSC
Hey hey hey, the TV series had a decent soundtrack. Have you read the manga? It wasn't as to scale either lol.
Probably seen ep 6 why?

But WTFing yugio? Please, I actually sold all the shit I bought off them when I was a kid. It is a waste of time, there are bigger and better things to waste your bandwith on.
*breathlessly* please
I lol'd at the scene with alucard with his gun. C:

THe new YGO series was on TV, and i saw the stardust dragon: Woah

:D gtg.

SOR is so exciting.

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Hey guys, I've kinda been away from an anime for a while now sooo...

Anybody care to name me any recent or currently airing mainstream/popular anime series or movies that's out right now? That isn't Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece, haha. XD

If it makes any difference, I've watched Haruhi(S1/S2), Claymore, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, FMA/FMA2, Code Geass (S1/S2) and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

HSC
Hey guys, I've kinda been away from an anime for a while now sooo...

Anybody care to name me any recent or currently airing mainstream/popular anime series or movies that's out right now? That isn't Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece, haha. XD

If it makes any difference, I've watched Haruhi(S1/S2), Claymore, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, FMA/FMA2, Code Geass (S1/S2) and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
Pokemon

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Pshh, the fact that I don't remember the names of every Pokemon anymore takes all the fun out of it. =.=" No, really, I miss the days when there were just 152 pokemon, those were the days.

HSC
Pshh, the fact that I don't remember the names of every Pokemon anymore takes all the fun out of it. =.=" No, really, I miss the days when there were just 152 pokemon, those were the days.
haha yee true xD

wat about dbz?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Wasn't it 151?

Original Pokemon series was the best Pokemon series, and Silver/Gold (second generation) were the best Pokemon games imo.

Stupid that Nintendo are still trying to milk the Pokemon series, they should have stopped after the DS was released, and perhaps only remake the earlier games and remaster the first series of anime(like with Dragon Ball Kai).

HSC
they're nothing but the delinquent parasites that infest this thread with such crappy anime like Naruto. :uhhuh:

I envy you for your support :D
D: whhhyy. Remember the good old days of waking up a bit earlier in the mornings to watch Pokemon on Cheese Tv?>

OHHH. <3 Now it's TOASTED TV> WTF!?!
:spam:

I like this icon. Random, sry.

DBZ was a bit heavy for me, when i was a little kid. My sister was a huge fan.

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Toasted TV is too dry. Needs a lil ... cheese.

Cheez TV was the best... best hosts, best shows, probably the only reason why I woke up in the morning. I remember how I always had to ditch 8-8:30 dbz like halfway because I had to go school =.="

And watching the aerobics before cheez tv :cool:

HSC
D: whhhyy. Remember the good old days of waking up a bit earlier in the mornings to watch Pokemon on Cheese Tv?>

OHHH. <3 Now it's TOASTED TV> WTF!?!
:spam:

I like this icon. Random, sry.

DBZ was a bit heavy for me, when i was a little kid. My sister was a huge fan.
I watch it unlimited now that i have foxtel, they use to show Bleach on Cartoon Network, but then the Comedy Channel took away Adult Swim :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)