The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Anybody go to Animania festival? It was so awesome.... cosplay was really good. And the stalls were even better! Makes me love anime even more. Got photos with chicks dressed as Rikku, Yuna, Paine... zomg.
omggg nice, I envy you. My friend went there and filmed the karaoke competitions that she was part of <3<3<3<3<3<3

I couldn't go this year because of HSC commitment but I am so going next year with friends =).

youngminii

Banned
HSC
CHICKS COSPLAYING AS RIKKU!? WOOOOW
I have a friend that crossplays (cosplays as the opposite sex). She's a girl that dresses as a guy.
I don't understand.. If you're a girl, why would you cosplay as a guy? Just show off your goods and cosplay as some hot chick with a skimpy outfit, like rikku <3

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I have a friend that crossplays (cosplays as the opposite sex). She's a girl that dresses as a guy.
I don't understand.. If you're a girl, why would you cosplay as a guy? Just show off your goods and cosplay as some hot chick with a skimpy outfit, like rikku <3
I saw a girl cosplaying as Sailor Moon <3

Then I saw another guy cosplaying as Cloud From Final Fantasy, hell yeah! <3<3<3<3<3<3

I am not sure if I can/want to cosplay...I am really bad with making costumes...I should perhaps order something from ebay (like Ichigo Bankai clothing) haha

jmakowiak

HSC
youngminii said:
I don't understand.. If you're a girl, why would you cosplay as a guy? Just show off your goods and cosplay as some hot chick with a skimpy outfit, like rikku <3</SPAN>
Totally, yes. What the hell is the point of that? And in my case, it was three hot chicks dressing up as three hot characters which helped 'reveal' their hotness. The rikku chick was the best... zomg... costume was great, or what there was of it at least :D

lyounamu said:
My friend went there and filmed the karaoke competitions that she was part of <3<3<3<3<3<3
Yeah I sang the Pokemon theme song... many times with my friends. And felt like, majorly cool. not. ha.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Totally, yes. What the hell is the point of that? And in my case, it was three hot chicks dressing up as three hot characters which helped 'reveal' their hotness. The rikku chick was the best... zomg... costume was great, or what there was of it at least :D

Yeah I sang the Pokemon theme song... many times with my friends. And felt like, majorly cool. not. ha.
Wow :D

Sing again at the next anime show! I will wave like crazy fan xD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Count me in for animania next year! :D

I want to see someone cosplay as Kuchiki Byakuya!!! <3<3<3

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Count me in for animania next year! :D

I want to see someone cosplay as Kuchiki Byakuya!!! <3<3<3
Yay Anna is in! Finally some meet up that doesn't involve school + uni related LOL

Anna, bring my sis along and/or other crazy anime fan girls :D

Unfortunately, I don't have many crazy anime fan boys :p

ohhh I might dress up as Uchiha Itachi xD (just gotta get the wig + headband)

edit: forgot moseley + shuning. but does moseley even watch manga/anime? I know that he watches SNSD ;)

Last edited:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
What I wanna see is someone cosplay as Rinoa from FF8 or Yuffie from FF7
That'll be so majorly awesome, Rikku's hot and everything but yeeeeeee

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yay Anna is in! Finally some meet up that doesn't involve school + uni related LOL

Anna, bring my sis along and/or other crazy anime fan girls :D

Unfortunately, I don't have many crazy anime fan boys :p

ohhh I might dress up as Uchiha Itachi xD (just gotta get the wig + headband)

edit: forgot moseley + shuning. but does moseley even watch manga/anime? I know that he watches SNSD ;)
Definitely, if i remember correctly your sis said she's coming with me and i should be able to grab some of more anime fan girls ^^

And ahaha, i know! I don't think we've ever had a meet up that has nothing to do with school lol XD

Ooo, Itachi isn't bad either. But Sasuke is soooo much better looking ;)
Oh yes, Shuning and Moseley. I'm pretty sure that Moseley watches anime too, and Angus definitely watches anime so we should get him to come too :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Nonono
I'd probably die before I cosplay
The only way I could do it is if I was drunk

..Hey there's an idea
I'll cosplay as some drunken guy :p
Hahahaha, you should at least come to some manga/anime show! :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Sure sure, why not
I hear they have DDR competitions at animania ;)
I'll just tag along while you and anna cosplay :)
WOW man!

I would LOVE to see you play that DDR again. You were legendary back then :D soo inspiring hahahahah

@Anna: LOL Dress up if you can haha. I remember you dressing up for some sports carnival!

We will add shuning + angus for sure if they wish to come. But btw, when you guys all come, be careful. I might use my Mangekyo Sharingan and send you to another dimension for eternity ;) Or I can be Goku and fly you away with my Kamehameha (geez, this sounds so lame)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
WOW man!

I would LOVE to see you play that DDR again. You were legendary back then :D soo inspiring hahahahah

@Anna: LOL Dress up if you can haha. I remember you dressing up for some sports carnival!

We will add shuning + angus for sure if they wish to come. But btw, when you guys all come, be careful. I might use my Mangekyo Sharingan and send you to another dimension for eternity ;) Or I can be Goku and fly you away with my Kamehameha (geez, this sounds so lame)
Oooo i want see youngminii playing DDR - i've never played it in my life but i'll definitely give it a go at animania ^^

And yeah we got dressed up as the 3 musketeers for our athletics carnival. Carrying around a sword was pretty fun :)

You should come dressed up as Pain instead because Rinnegan > Sharingan ;)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Oooo i want see youngminii playing DDR - i've never played it in my life but i'll definitely give it a go at animania ^^

And yeah we got dressed up as the 3 musketeers for our athletics carnival. Carrying around a sword was pretty fun :)

You should come dressed up as Pain instead because Rinnegan > Sharingan ;)
HAHAHA Anna, you missed the lifetime opportunity! (hopefully it comes back lol)

Do you remember when we went to the game place? While you were playing driving games with Jeff + Nathan, he was playing his DDR and showing off his skills in front of the audience (which was made up of me, yvonne + victor and some random people)..

But then again...ur driving skill was pro ;) that was a life-time opprtunity for me to observe how good u were in driving - ur the living proof that defy the stereotype that asians canno drive hahaha. and u proved me in last few meet-ups that ur driving skill improved hahaha

BTW, dressing up as pain will be epic difficult...I gotta get all the piercings and stuffff eww

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
HAHAHA Anna, you missed the lifetime opportunity! (hopefully it comes back lol)

Do you remember when we went to the game place? While you were playing driving games with Jeff + Nathan, he was playing his DDR and showing off his skills in front of the audience (which was made up of me, yvonne + victor and some random people)..

But then again...ur driving skill was pro ;) that was a life-time opprtunity for me to observe how good u were in driving - ur the living proof that defy the stereotype that asians canno drive hahaha. and u proved me in last few meet-ups that ur driving skill improved hahaha

BTW, dressing up as pain will be epic difficult...I gotta get all the piercings and stuffff eww
I'll make sure that opportunity comes back :D

AHaha, i remember that! I miss going to galaxy world so much T.T

Hehehe, i'm so good at driving that i don't even have my Ls yet! Woooooooooooooo! XD

So true, but i'm sure you could get some volunteers to help you out if you decide to dress up as Pain :D

xMaFF

HSC
I'll make sure that opportunity comes back :D

AHaha, i remember that! I miss going to galaxy world so much T.T

Hehehe, i'm so good at driving that i don't even have my Ls yet! Woooooooooooooo! XD

So true, but i'm sure you could get some volunteers to help you out if you decide to dress up as Pain :D
OMG, Anna you Teeny Bopper.
Hanging out with all the asians in Market City, aye?

I love the ramen there, lol.
I only really go to Market City for more Gatsby and Morning Glory stuff <33

xMaFF

HSC
LOOOL. All you guys are so Asian~!!!

I've seen references to:
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Market City
- Galaxy World
- Anime & Final Fantasy
- Cosplaying
- Karaoke
- Gatsby
- Animania

Let's all have a big outing after HSC ;]
Market City, here we come~!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)