The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

Thief

!!
HSC
I watched some of Attack on Titan and the concept is so cool but seeing people getting eaten alive made me feel sick to the stomach :(

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
I watched some of Attack on Titan and the concept is so cool but seeing people getting eaten alive made me feel sick to the stomach :(
it isn't that scary compared to other animes haha

Thief

!!
HSC
it isn't that scary compared to other animes haha
Well it's not scary, it's just gross as. Especially that bit with the guy's mother and she's like "don't go..." fuck lol.

Examine

same
HSC
MAL is currently filled with viruses so I can't access my list and what to watch next.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
it's pretty brutal lol like i get what you mean, it isn't really scary you're just more taken aback by how uninhibited it is in showing how messed up the titans are and how OP they are relative to humans

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Well it's not scary, it's just gross as. Especially that bit with the guy's mother and she's like "don't go..." fuck lol.
that bit was so sad ;(

dem feels

it's pretty brutal lol like i get what you mean, it isn't really scary you're just more taken aback by how uninhibited it is in showing how messed up the titans are and how OP they are relative to humans
and then you see levi.....

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
that bit was so sad ;(

dem feels

and then you see levi.....
Levi and Mikasa are so badass

Hope some of u have watched samurai champloo by now, probs one of, if not my absolute favourite animes ever

Examine

same
HSC
MAL is fine?
For the past few days Norton has found something so it was listed as a threat. (Just read a thread on it and apparently it was just a bug in the system and was fixed yesterday)

Examine

same
HSC
Was saving this for tomorrow but I doubt I'll wake up before 1pm

Examine

same
HSC
It took a while, but I kept on persevering with Kyoukai no Konata and it has been amazing. (but seriously the wait was agonising)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)