The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

sanguinivore

Atotoi said:
I believe SBS should play an Anime Movie at least once a month...
more like, atleast once a fortnight!
or better still, why not screen an entire subbed series @__@ mmm...

right now im dying for some music..

ahvan

damn missed Spriggan!!
Someone asked about the HxH OVAs: after the 1st HxH ova there's the G.I. OVAs which basically follows the manga.
funniboi: Gon abadons his fishing rod in G.I ^_^

As for the animes I've seen... the list is too long to type up >_< My fav of all time is the Trust&Betrayal OVA of Kenshin... top stuff.

Anyone seen Kino no tabi and/or Shaman King!?
I'm obsess with the Shaman King manga (if anyone's gonna see it, I'm warning you...DON'T WATCH THE ANIME) ...THe only reason you'd want to watch the anime is for the voice actors... seriously, I've never see such a gathering of star voice actors!! I bought the anime just to hear those voices ^_^ (anyone here a fan of voice actors??)

GO READ THE SHAMAN KING MANGA~~!!!!! MY ULTIMATE OBSESSION~!!!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
so even after the GI series, the whole thing is still not finished? He still hasnt found his father? Is the hunter x hunter manga finished yet then?

Anyone seen princess mononoke? What did you think of it?

funniboi

HSC
ok.. so.. it doens't finish?
FUCK!

thx for telling me :( netx time give me like a warning plz, rofl i still havnt seen it!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
erh...i was asking whether it finished or not...not stating that it hasnt

...but damn that anime is long...dling last OVA

ahvan

nope. the manga of HxH is not finished.
after GI they go off killing giant ants......
they are probably going to continue the anime version in OVAs... =_=
just to rip off more money.. (not that I buy them, but.)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
hxh is pretty good in my opinion, some of their quests are quite smart and the story is very interesting. But the sheer length of it can be a little tedious at times...you kinda wish that'll he'll find his father already.

ahvan

I can't stand dub animes... personal opinion is that they screwed up almost every sub of anime.... always watch the original version with subtitles....... way to go.......

HxH is good but as simmic say, the length is a bit tedious... certain sections starts to drag..

thugstylz_69

HSC
I got Ninja scroll, series and Movie, ghost in the shell, Akira, I'm thinkin of buyin A genisis box set or sumtin like dat

sanguinivore

hey i dont think you should hate dubs that much
personally i cant stand them either o.o but thats cause we've gotten used to the jap/seiyuu and reading subs, so the voice actors of the dub sound real weird and shit. but to a little kid (or maybe adult) whos just tuned into cartoon network and watching their first episode of anime, i bet the dub's pretty cool!

has anyone seen/got peace maker kurogane? i want it!

leathaface

ahvan said:
damn missed Spriggan!!
Someone asked about the HxH OVAs: after the 1st HxH ova there's the G.I. OVAs which basically follows the manga.
funniboi: Gon abadons his fishing rod in G.I ^_^

As for the animes I've seen... the list is too long to type up >_< My fav of all time is the Trust&Betrayal OVA of Kenshin... top stuff.

Anyone seen Kino no tabi and/or Shaman King!?
I'm obsess with the Shaman King manga (if anyone's gonna see it, I'm warning you...DON'T WATCH THE ANIME) ...THe only reason you'd want to watch the anime is for the voice actors... seriously, I've never see such a gathering of star voice actors!! I bought the anime just to hear those voices ^_^ (anyone here a fan of voice actors??)

GO READ THE SHAMAN KING MANGA~~!!!!! MY ULTIMATE OBSESSION~!!!

you wanna know about the HxH manga finale? People hated it, you know why? Because Gon dies and the ending sucked major nuts. That's what I heard... I finished the series, and watched a bit of the GI Final... too bad it was in jap and no english subtitle so it was bad viewing for me.

sanguinivore

leathaface said:
Because Gon dies
o___o mate, isnt that a major spoiler????

omg i swear, if i dont watch peace maker kurogane in the next week im gonna go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! susumu is sooo good looking!

and holidays are SO BORING. my brains been turned to mush after watching all the boring anime series thats been building up over the hsc year

this thread is also boring

sanguinivore

OMG IM SOOO HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYY
finally got peace maker kurogane todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy XDDDDDDDD
thank goodness for friends with 12gig dl limits!
ive gone shinsengumi mad XD

and i hate rurouni kenshin now XD its so historically wrooonnnggg bwwahaahahahahhaahahhaa

*ahem* =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)