The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Reshie said:
i heard it was overpriced even the entry
the entry fee was the same as the year before if i recall correctly (about 20 bucks)...some of the prices inside were a bit much though i have to admit. but that could just be coz i'm a poor student too ;)

P

pLuvia

So you want to know what happens during the game or after?

During the game
Basically The Smith guy has copied all of Ryoma's techniques on par with Ryoma's ones, and he is winning until Ryoma uses the Cyclone Smash in which Smith didn't get any information on and so he couldn't copy it. Anyway Ryoma wins a few points, I think ties then the Smith guy uses his secret move in which he calls it Illusion and he wins a few points and eventually Ryoma beats the technique and takes the match. And the coach is sacked for his methods of teaching etc.

P

pLuvia

If you want to know what happens after the American games

Ryoma goes on to the US open or something like that, and meets Kevin again and they play a doubles match with some guys that look like Momo and Kaidou and obviously they beat themm anyway. Ryoma wins some matches and decides to go back to Japan to play a game between Tezuka and wins and goes back to the US open. Then after a while in Japan the Nationals commence and the strong team is Higachu and they even beat Rokkaku (the former nationals champions or something [a strong team]). Anyway Ryoma comes back to Japan after finishing the US open and Oishi decides to let Ryoma take his place in the Nationals by having a match between him to see whose better, the Ryoma takes the game and plays in the Nationals.

It has been a while since the last episode has been released

.:BL4D3:.

HSC
Whoa, I just finished Ouran Koukou and it takes it's place amongst my favourites. Anyone heard of Mushishi? I hear it's good...

jkylk

HSC
Does anyone have the Kare Kano - His or Her circumstances Dubbed in English?? I think Sailormoon is really cool. Old but cool!! =D =D

I like Diana.. Lunar and Artemis's daughter. (that kitten if your still confused) LOL And Rainie! LOL

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Institution said:
who recons that the whole series of Sailor Moon should have been dubed?
no thanks.

anyone heard of mahobra-heartful days?or inukami?

FerengCheng

Inactive account
HSC
Law of Ueki and Shinigami-no-Ballad. The last one is pretty thoughtful sometimes, and it can be basic, but I like it none the less. I think I've seen it hidden in youtube someplace.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
This week's Naruto was extremely shit, nothing happened!!!!

mcsamab

HSC
xclo said:
watch air TV... totally flawless, the anime itself starts a bit slow, but picks up from episode 6, then the last few episodes are just breathetaking
definitely air tv was good
but in any case
i doubt that you even know that air was based on a game
:O
yeah i know
but in the end
this is a n00b thread
can't expect more from n00bs
get back to your bleach you fuckwits

mcsamab

HSC
you guys all suck balls for being n00b
you cannot defeat my 2tb pwnage

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I recently saw the best anime I've since Fullmetal Alchemist.. and it's the best by miles: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Definitely see it if you haven't already.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Death Note is the bomb. But I've just read the manga, can't be stuffed watching the anime.

Fillers are teh ghey, Bleach is current on fillers, and they suck so much. It just pissed me off so much I stopped watching.

Nobody here watches Claymore? That's like the best new anime currently running.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)