The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

V3ndatious

HSC
Bleach is returning to Hueco Mundo, so that should be good.

And Claymore was very good. so was HunterXHunter.

you guys should consider watching that after HSC.

bao28

HSC
dude, anime's fucking wit my HSC

asif all the good series come out WHEN THE EXAMS are on

well alot of good series

hsb39

HSC
What about Gantz? I thought that was awesome (but with an annoying filler ending). Here's hoping for a season 2...

Also Wolf's Rain (and that is one of the best endings that I have ever seen).

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: The Anime Thread

OK next up on my list is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
English version because I have to wait until next year to learn Japanese.

bao28 said:

well alot of good series
I watched LOTS of Gundam Seed Destiny before and during the HSC.

hsb39

HSC
bao28 said:

well alot of good series
My sister used an anime for her Ext. 2 major work, did it in 6 weeks, and got 48/50. Anime was truly with her HSC.

bao28

HSC
hsb39 said:
My sister used an anime for her Ext. 2 major work, did it in 6 weeks, and got 48/50. Anime was truly with her HSC.
im using anime for the 2 related texts needed for english, which i done and wrote in the hsc lol but 48/50? not gonna happen in my case rofl

Garra

HSC
what i don't get is bleach ichigo took about 30 esp to become good (bangkai) but naruto it took like 100 some thing esp to be good (rasengan).

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
fallen__angel said:
does anyone know where i can get a blu-ray for code geass? i prefer not to buy it online since i have no credit card >.<
Chances are, that it'll come out in the dvd boxsets in Jb-Hifi/Ezy-Dvd/etc when it gets dubbed. Other than that, only choice is to buy online.

Even then. probably won't even release it in Bluray;; it won't have much of a market here in australia (is what companies would say) so they wouldn't import it from jap. Shame though;;;

What's even more of a shame is the fact that Macross frontier won't be released anywhere else. Not going to be released in America due to that spinoff of macross and other animes that created many litigations of Macross in america.

Therefore; wouldn't expect Macross Frontier to come in Australia :(

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
shinji said:
Chances are, that it'll come out in the dvd boxsets in Jb-Hifi/Ezy-Dvd/etc when it gets dubbed. Other than that, only choice is to buy online.

Even then. probably won't even release it in Bluray;; it won't have much of a market here in australia (is what companies would say) so they wouldn't import it from jap. Shame though;;;

What's even more of a shame is the fact that Macross frontier won't be released anywhere else. Not going to be released in America due to that spinoff of macross and other animes that created many litigations of Macross in america.

Therefore; wouldn't expect Macross Frontier to come in Australia :(
eeeeek >.< not even the small asian dvd stores would have them?

HSC
I've only watched Death Note and Cowboy Bebop, both were awesome. I am planning on watching Fullmetal Alchemist next. Who has recommendations based on those animes?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: The Anime Thread

veloc1ty said:
I've only watched Death Note and Cowboy Bebop, both were awesome. I am planning on watching Fullmetal Alchemist next. Who has recommendations based on those animes?
Haven't watched FMA but friends have insisted others watch it.

HSC
I mean, does anyone have recommendations on other animes I should watch, given that I liked DN & CB. :)

Edit: also, I don't know why but someone went crazy when I said I watched them dubbed. I thought the dubbing was pretty high quality... what's with the stigma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)