The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

watermelondayo

HSC
N/A
I know this is an anime thread but just curious as to if anyone has read Alive the Final Evolution before? (manga)

or if there's a manga thread could someone please direct me as I'm clearly oblivious lel

hypermax

HSC
N/A
7 deadly sins is a new anime which i reckon is going to be one of the best anime's
akame ka gill- great anime
Kiseijuu Sei no Kakuritsu: awesome anime
just finished hunter x hunter 2011-definitely in my top 10 anime
naruto manga- worst ending ever, I hope the anime gives us fillers for some major plot holes towards the end
might watch log horizon

Examine

same
HSC
What were your favourite 3 animes of 2014?

mine were:
- Ping Pong the Animation
- Parasyte
- Terror in Resonance

FlameLash

HSC

mine were:
- Parasyte
- Terror in Resonance
Barakamon, Parasyte and Fate/Stay night: UBW are probably the top three for me this year of what I have watched. I didn't get around to watching as many this year as I would have liked. Ping Pong, Mushishi Zoku Shou and Space Dandy are among the series in my backlog.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A

mine were:
- Parasyte
- Terror in Resonance
A little late but

1. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
2. Ping Pong the Animation
3. No Game No Life

Honorable mention to Nobunaga the Fool as i liked that show

CaptainPrice

HSC
1. Attack on Titan/Shingeki

Was the only series that managed to keep me hooked until the end (HSC year, so didn't really watch much anyway)

hypermax

HSC
N/A
new season of kuroko no basuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
So i just watched through the 17 aired episodes of Parasyte the Maxim in the last 20 hours. Damn that show is awesome

Ethaw

HSC
So guys can you tell me if SAO is really that bad? My friend keeps telling me to watch it saying it's amazing. Maybe I could watch just the first arc of season 1? ( I have also heard of Log Horizon)

Idk, I also plan on watching:
Code Geass
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Attack on Titan
One Piece (if I can be bothered getting in to the 600+ eps)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
So guys can you tell me if SAO is really that bad? My friend keeps telling me to watch it saying it's amazing. Maybe I could watch just the first arc of season 1? ( I have also heard of Log Horizon)

Code Geass
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Attack on Titan
If you haven't watched it and actually want to watch it then go ahead regardless of what the anime community tells you. It is made out as much worse than it really is by the veteran anime community as it is made out to be the second coming of christ by people that have only watched 1-2 shows, so it's just the typical "i hate it because it is popular" stuff that we have all seen with shows such as Naruto. I personally enjoyed it and thought it was a mediocre 7/10 show.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC

Code Geass
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Attack on Titan
SAO was good but not so much WOAHHHHH SO EPIC. First arc and gun gale online were the best imo.
Would highly recommend the ones in bold. (Season 2 death note isnt that great)

Can't go wrong with naruto/one piece/bleach/ fairytail but as of now recommend fate/zero and death parade

Vision

HSC
Finished watching SAO and thoroughly enjoyed it! It got quite slow from episodes 15-20 during the ALO arc but the episodes after that I thought were pretty amazing. Experienced so many f33ls throughout the season and was so happy to see Kirito and Asuna finally together (I'll admit, I wanted to shed a man tear - from a cocktail of happiness, restlessness and relief) especially after marathoning the whole season in 1 day and growing a bit restless that Asuna still hadn't been rescued :)

Contrary to the above posts, I was like "WOOOAHHH SO EPIC" but that may be because I haven't been 'exposed' to much anime and also because I loved the concept of SAO.

Although I am aware there is a second season of SAO, I'm currently experiencing post-anime depression and am wishing NerveGear + FullDive technology comes out in the near future hahaha :)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Finished watching SAO and thoroughly enjoyed it! It got quite slow from episodes 15-20 during the ALO arc but the episodes after that I thought were pretty amazing. Experienced so many f33ls throughout the season and was so happy to see Kirito and Asuna finally together (I'll admit, I wanted to shed a man tear - from a cocktail of happiness, restlessness and relief) especially after marathoning the whole season in 1 day and growing a bit restless that Asuna still hadn't been rescued :)

Contrary to the above posts, I was like "WOOOAHHH SO EPIC" but that may be because I haven't been 'exposed' to much anime and also because I loved the concept of SAO.

Although I am aware there is a second season of SAO, I'm currently experiencing post-anime depression and am wishing NerveGear + FullDive technology comes out in the near future hahaha :)
Recommending that you watch the .Hack series and Log Horizon if you liked the virtual reality concept/setting. I avidly enjoyed both of them personally

hypermax

HSC
N/A
Recently caught up in your lie in april, really awesome anime

suika

HSC
I got bored with the current anime I've been watching so I've decided to go exploring

A Kite - A 1998 movie about an assassin, orphan and high school girl who is controlled by cops to assassinate criminals and give the cops their sexual desires (7/10)

Koi Kaze - a 13 episode TV series exploring the idea of love and maturely presents the issues of incest (6/10)

Denpa Teki na Kanojo - a 2 episode OVA with each episode involving a serial killer and the main protagonist trying to stop the killer and the murders (8/10)

My descriptions are horrible but feel free to look them up for better descriptions. P.S. the first two contain nudity and sexual activities

Now I'm going to go back to watching Death Parade :D

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Someone tell me what to watch... All my shows finished one after the other. Hunter X Hunter, Fate Stay Night, Sword Art Online, Psycho Pass... Anything similar to those that I might like?

hypermax

HSC
N/A
Someone tell me what to watch... All my shows finished one after the other. Hunter X Hunter, Fate Stay Night, Sword Art Online, Psycho Pass... Anything similar to those that I might like?
parasyte is really good and if you want something similar to those, watch akame ga kill and tokyo ghoul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)