The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
watching bebop. great so far. episode 5 was legit one of the best episodes of anime ive seen. the entire episode was insane.

I started watching subs, but later found out that the dubs good. I tried the dub after though and didnt like it whatsoever lol
Haven't heard the dub for the episodes but the dub is really nice for the movie.

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
I just finished watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica and I have to say it is one of the most avant-garde, darkest, and craziest series I have seen in a long time despite the colourful artwork and 'magical girl' genre.

I loved it so much though.

Character development was great and the messages were really philosophical in my opinion.

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone got any recommendations? Just finished half-yearlies and a couple of series so I wanna start something new before BNHA S3 comes out.
I only use animelab and crunchyroll btw

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone got any recommendations? Just finished half-yearlies and a couple of series so I wanna start something new before BNHA S3 comes out.
I only use animelab and crunchyroll btw
Hunter x hunter
Mob psycho

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Is anyone watching 'Darling in the Franxx' ?

It's airing right now and apparently getting a lot of attention.

Roy G Biv

HSC
N/A
zzz over-rated imo. also, it started last season - i dropped it after 5ish eps iirc.

loving the new full metal panic! if it's even 50% as good as the originals, it'll be the best mecha series in a while imo.
mixed feelings about the new SAO.
Megalo Boxing seems to be rushing a bit too much :?
Tokyo Ghoul is just trash, so disappointed :-\
Boku no Hero Academia is delivering imo.
Gurazeni is a surprise for me :) Enjoying it!
Steins Gate also looking super good so far imo.

just about dropped everythign else this season, after having watched first 2-3 eps of each one. open to recommendations though!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
zzz over-rated imo. also, it started last season - i dropped it after 5ish eps iirc.

loving the new full metal panic! if it's even 50% as good as the originals, it'll be the best mecha series in a while imo.
mixed feelings about the new SAO.
Megalo Boxing seems to be rushing a bit too much :?
Tokyo Ghoul is just trash, so disappointed :-\
Boku no Hero Academia is delivering imo.
Gurazeni is a surprise for me :) Enjoying it!
Steins Gate also looking super good so far imo.

just about dropped everythign else this season, after having watched first 2-3 eps of each one. open to recommendations though!
YEAHH boku no hero academia is sooo good rn especially the 2nd last episode holy
Tokyo ghoul I haven't seen s3 yet... tokyo ghoul was really good at the start since it was my first anime but other stuff are better now....
Rip never liked steins;gate cause I only like stuff that has action

Roy G Biv

HSC
N/A
haha, after you watch anime for a while, you end up not liking the action anime (aka shonen anime) that much, simply because of all the repetition. that's what happened to me anyway.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
ALO is such a frustrating arc as well too If I recall correctly (has been 7 years). I may need to stay up all night and power through so feels go away.

TeheeCat

HSC
ALO is such a frustrating arc as well too If I recall correctly (has been 7 years). I may need to stay up all night and power through so feels go away.
Yeah this was where I dropped SAO and then never came back to the whole franchise. Don't remember much about the ALO arc other than the cousin incest part. 😂

Honestly I don't understand why they crammed two arcs into one season.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
The best and OG anime is Dbz. Nothing beats it really

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I finished GGO. Still have feels and no intention of watching Season 3.

guess I’m staying up and playing the ps4 game until my feels go away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)