• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ashes (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay we're goin really well...185/1 langar out for 105 and hayden on 70...go aussie go

if it continues to rain in england...the peoples are going to draw the match...then england will with the series...and that will be really unfair to australia coz like we are goin really well...i tink we have a great chance of winning...and if those poms win...im gonna cry :( coz i cant stand them bum wholes

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
how shit is the english weather.... can't believe they took bad lights yesterday knowing the bad weather forecasts in the coming days. on the brightside, 1 for 200 odd is pretty good... and haydos finally got his hundred.... long time (its been about 1 and half years hasnt it?) coming

otay

HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha your wrong
at the end of the day we were 112/0----langar on 75 and hayden on 35 (i think)---but i guess we couldve got a high score if we kept batting but the lights were screwed...it was too risky...good decision making from langar...:)
Ok i was assuming a full day's play. Yesterday something like 38 overs were lost in the last session. After 38 overs 2day, we were 1-263, with ponting on 34 and hayden on 106. Ok the player's individual scores aren't wat ipredicted, but still a pretty fuckin good guess. For 2morrow, we will get around 563, gilly making a century in quick time, and by evening england will be 3-42 with glenn taking 3 wickets with the new ball.

Hope martyn bats better 2morrow and hayden steps up the tempo.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
How about the stupid fuckwits dont bat at all. they should start bowling from over number one today. They can hopeful of getting England out by the end of the day. Allow 300 runs to be scored, and they'll have it set up to get 390 runs on the final day. Stupid Australians. The Ashes deserve to go to England.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Bookie said:
And Thornely is better than Hayden will ever be from now on. Haydens past his date. He has a physical game, and his body's too old for his hulking frame. He doesn't have the reflexes and stuff anymore.
angelduck said:
meh, he's still gonna be crap in the 5th test
angelduck said:
We also need to replace hayden,
rewster said:
Hayden is playing shit, drop him and make Martyn open! Or bring in David Hussey!
RESPECT. - its a funny word isn't it!!

Smokey_22 said:
Don't bag Hayden....i'm gonna put money on hayden getting a hundred next week.
Smokey_22 said:
5th test:
MOTM - Warne
MOTS - Flintoff
Watch out for - Hayden's hundred.
Need I say any more??

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Probably, or at least some estranged relation whos been stuck at home alone for the past yr or so because everyone h8s him, even if he gets 200 i still think he shouldnt be in the squad, l;ike Benaud said, if ur given enough chances, eventually you will bet well, but then u will suck again

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
angelduck said:
Probably, or at least some estranged relation whos been stuck at home alone for the past yr or so because everyone h8s him
LOL.

I think you should be worried more about Marto.

Jimmy_B

HSC
fark, freddie flintoff is incredible.

gilly may have been a tad unlucky with his shout, but i reckon hoggard has bowled well today. him and flintoff have been moving it around well and looking pretty probing all session.

otay

HSC
should we be giving up yet? freddie is bloody awesome but still clarke, martyn, katich, gilly seem a bit lost. I dunno how we are gonna chase

otay

HSC
Bookie said:
Who cares about getting the lead? Australia shouldve been bowling from minute one. Stupid dicks.
i sorta agree, the only problem was that england would ahve been offered bad light and ahve taken it. Ok so we woulda been bowlin about now anyway and at least we got a few (not many) runs. It'll all depend how well glenn and brett bowl i feel, if they can damage the top order, then shane can do his stuff and we can maybe be chasin a small total. It seems perfect bowling conditions...we lost 8-92 2day, so its quite possible to bowl them out very cheaply

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
nice and sunny indeed, and Australia will need to chase 200ish in around 40 overs :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
we're screwed...:(...damn england...i really hope we are able to make 200 odd runs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)