HSC
Re: The p00n thread

Counter Strike Global Offensive is great

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

Remember when I tried to hook up Harrison with some Korean chick? Well when walking back towards Central, we came across her again. Twink tried to take a photo from a distance, but it didn't quite work because the lady was facing away from her so she went up to the lady, asked something like "Do you have any vegetarian dishes?" and whilst the lady was replying, she sneakily took a photo of her.

She also took a photo of Realise when he was sleeping.

And a photo of him when he was reading a book.

And then she stole a lightbulb.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Remember when I tried to hook up Harrison with some Korean chick? Well when walking back towards Central, we came across her again. Twink tried to take a photo from a distance, but it didn't quite work because the lady was facing away from her so she went up to the lady, asked something like "Do you have any vegetarian dishes?" and whilst the lady was replying, she sneakily took a photo of her.

What the...

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

Yeah but SISTAR videos are like.... uber hawt.

I like SNSD better in general but still.
S-I-S-T-T-T-A-R *sistar!* baby stop breaking my heart *oh no* you heard me *no more next time*, I hope you got that boy.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

tsk, tsk, Twink stealing....

HSC

m8

That so didn't happened tonight lol

Examine

same
HSC

Counter Strike Global Offensive is great
I probably will get it during the Christmas holidays. But is it actually as good as people have emphasised?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

S-I-S-T-T-T-A-R *sistar!* baby stop breaking my heart *oh no* you heard me *no more next time*, I hope you got that boy.
:)

Harrisony and Carrot have good taste. See Kaze, SISTAR is gr8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)