• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Australians Against Further Immigration Party (1 Viewer)

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
By your definition of racist I probably am.

The true definition of racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. I don't particularly think that... although the fact that the worlds most developed countries are populated mainly by white people, and the worst consist of mainly black people should stand for something.
yea well that clears things up.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
yea well that clears things up.
I think my point is reasonable. It's not nice, but that's the truth. We can't ignore the truth just because it is mean and 'racist'.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think my point is reasonable. It's not nice, but that's the truth. We can't ignore the truth just because it is mean and 'racist'.
no one has the right to say that their life is of more value than another persons.

obviously we have very different views.ive made my point on the matter.i cant be bothered debating anymore. but now i know who to find when i can.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
no one has the right to say that their life is of more value than another persons.
I don't think that is true at all. The value of different peoples lives is debatable.

lengy

HSC
Truth: you will find it when you grow up out of your naiveity. This is fact.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
nah.... I just don't completely ignore obvious truths just because they may be morally objectionable.
soooo you believe i chose the 'safe' road.
because it would be so impossible for a person to actually think in that way, and not just say it to avoid offending another.

Yeah and maybe Communism works.
not in practice

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
soooo you believe i chose the 'safe' road.
because it would be so impossible for a person to actually think in that way, and not just say it to avoid offending another.
No, I think too many people today base the entire belief system in morals that have essentially just been made up from nothing. How is it everyone is equal regardless of how stupid or useless they are...? it makes no sense.

lexie85

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The reason I do not like middle eastern youths who cause trouble in my area is because of what they do, not because they are middle eastern. They were being obnoxious on the day, which made it seem like they just didn't like lebs/wogs, but that is not the case.

Racism is just applied to everything race related, everyone seems to have forgotten what it actually means. Not liking a particular group of people is not racism just because that particular group is also of a different race. If you consider white people being justifiably pissed off at a group of middle eastern people because they have committed crimes racism, then yes it is racism... but that is not racism in my opinion.

The point kind of was to show that middle eastern youths who cause trouble are not welcome. I have admitted that bashing innocent people was the wrong thing to do but what I am trying to say was they had good intentions to begin with.
i think you forgot something, 'Australian youths of middle-eastern background'

i think in this country every citizen is treated equal

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
No, I think too many people today base the entire belief system in morals that have essentially just been made up from nothing. How is it everyone is equal regardless of how stupid or useless they are...? it makes no sense.
those who are born into countries that are less developed than western countries are just as impostant as we are. just because they are of no use to you, does not make them useless. theyre unfortunate, but equal.

there are plenty of shit people eg : criminals etc .but their lives are still valuable

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lexie85 said:
i think you forgot something, 'Australian youths of middle-eastern background'

i think in this country every citizen is treated equal
Most of them don't even consider themselves Australian so why should I?

I don't even think every citizen in this country is equal anyway.

jessal said:
those who are born into countries that are less developed than western countries are just as impostant as we are. just because they are of no use to you, does not make them useless. theyre unfortunate, but equal.

there are plenty of shit people eg : criminals etc .but their lives are still valuable
Forget the moral argument.. logically how are they equal? What purpose do they serve? I know some people are born into a situation they just can't improve, I understand, but that changes nothing. At this point in time they are still inferior.

Criminals are also useless wastes of space. How can you consider a criminal (a murder for example) equal to a doctor who saves lives on a daily basis.

You can measure the importance of every individual and compare them to each other. Some people are just better.

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC
I think cronulla riot was a necessary evil. It certainly taught racist lebs thugs some lesson.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Forget the moral argument.. logically how are they equal? What purpose do they serve? I know some people are born into a situation they just can't improve, I understand, but that changes nothing. At this point in time they are still inferior.
they fight for their lives? they care for their dying mothers/brothers/children?
they have more inner strength than i do! i consider that extremely valuable.

Criminals are also useless wastes of space. How can you consider a criminal (a murder for example) equal to a doctor who saves lives on a daily basis.
you got me there. i have no answer.

jessal

HSC
BritneySpears said:
I think cronulla riot was a necessary evil. It certainly taught racist lebs thugs some lesson.
they retaliated. a clear indicaion that no lessons were taught

jessal

HSC
BritneySpears said:
A clear indication that they cant be educated in any way.
youre arguing for the sake of arguing.
youve just stated that the riots taught them a lesson, an then agreed with me when i said no lesson was taught, so that you could say theyre uneducated.
think extra hard

lexie85

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Most of them don't even consider themselves Australian so why should I?

I don't even think every citizen in this country is equal anyway.
because thats what they are, anyone who is a citizen of this country is an australian and yes anyone who does not recognise that should be kicked in the head

why not ? (second point)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)