• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Australians Against Further Immigration Party (1 Viewer)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
BritneySpears said:
I think cronulla riot was a necessary evil. It certainly taught racist lebs thugs some lesson.
rioting isnt a solution for this country's social problems, nor any for that matter, this is why we have a policing system, legal system, educational programs etc, and i implore all the cockheads on this board who support what happened at cronulla to exercise a bit more faith in these systems

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
no they weren't. shire people have no problem with people of different races, they only have a problem with people of different races who commit crimes and cause trouble. no crimes, no riot.
this is why we have police and courts and prisons. do you suggest everybody's crime be dealt with an ugly show of primitive aggression?

can people who show a distaste for "leb thugs" please provide examples of their "crimes" that seem to go undetected.
sorry, but visual repulsion in dress code don't apply and using any obscene words once too many doesnt apply either

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lexie85 said:
because thats what they are, anyone who is a citizen of this country is an australian and yes anyone who does not recognise that should be kicked in the head

why not ? (second point)
If they don't consider themselves Australian why should anyone else? They want to be considered lebanese so that is what they are to me, they are not real Australians. Should they be kicked in the head for not recognising that they are Australian?

Because the quality of every person can be measured and the results are not everyone is equal.

onebytwo said:
this is why we have police and courts and prisons. do you suggest everybody's crime be dealt with an ugly show of primitive aggression?

can people who show a distaste for "leb thugs" please provide examples of their "crimes" that seem to go undetected.
sorry, but visual repulsion in dress code don't apply and using any obscene words once too many doesnt apply either
I said before the courts don't work. Too many people get off with a slap on the wrist and just go back and do it again. Yes I do. I suggest until the law is fixed that everyone just sort out their own problems.

Lets start with bashing and robbing people... happens all the time.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
And can someone please explain to me why white people can't be pissed off at a group of coloured people without being called racist? If they have a reason to be annoyed how is that racism? If it was the other way around nobody would be claiming racism.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I said before the courts don't work. Too many people get off with a slap on the wrist and just go back and do it again.
examples
iamsickofyear12 said:
Yes I do. I suggest until the law is fixed that everyone just sort out their own problems.
LOL - how do you like your anarchy?
iamsickofyear12 said:
Lets start with bashing and robbing people... happens all the time.
examples

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'm not giving you examples. If you want proof look it up yourself. I have other things to do.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
And can someone please explain to me why white people can't be pissed off at a group of coloured people without being called racist? If they have a reason to be annoyed how is that racism? If it was the other way around nobody would be claiming racism.
heres an idea - they can be angry by stroming down to their local police station, filing a report, and pressing charges - the police station isnt too far either, its right up the road from mcdonalds, a shabby and ugly looking building - so "we couldnt walk" isnt an excuse. its a lot more civil and effective than throwing beer bottles at ambulances and hitting someone over the head in drunken outrage.
"fuck off lebs" - sounds pretty racist to me

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
onebytwo said:
heres an idea - they can be angry by stroming down to their local police station, filing a report, and pressing charges - the police station isnt too far either, its right up the road from mcdonalds, a shabby and ugly looking building - so "we couldnt walk isnt an excuse". its a lot more civil and effective then throwing beer bottles at ambulances and hitting someone over the head in drunken outrage.
"fuck off lebs" - sounds pretty racist to me
What about after constantly storming down to the local police station filing reports only to have nothing happen? What should they do then?

It was originally just a protest, and I have said several times that what it turned in to was not all that great.

The people committing crimes and causing trouble were lebs... so 'fuck off lebs' was directed at those lebs, not every one in Australia and not the ones that don't cause problems.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The people committing crimes and causing trouble were lebs... so 'fuck off lebs' was directed at those lebs, not every one in Australia and not the ones that don't cause problems.
how does "wog free zone" sound?

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
by hiding from the beach they were causing trouble?
the fact is that lebanese who dont cause trouble were still affected by what happened.
and "fuck off lebs" is pretty broad. why is it necessary to state the race if it is the crime that they disapprove of?
why not "fuck off criminals" ? because theyre racist.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
by hiding from the beach they were causing trouble?
the fact is that lebanese who dont cause trouble were still affected by what happened.
and "fuck off lebs" is pretty broad. why is it necessary to state the race if it is the crime that they disapprove of?
why not "fuck off criminals" ? because theyre racist.
It is easiest to categorise them by race since they are all lebs.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
It is easiest to categorise them by race since they are all lebs.
did you personally ask them?
theyre assumed to be lebanese because people generalise
you cant decide on someone race purely on their appearance

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
did you personally ask them?
theyre assumed to be lebanese because people generalise
you cant decide on someone race purely on their appearance
People generalise, so what?
They are all lebs.

I'm not replying to Cronulla riot posts anymore.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
People generalise, so what?
They are all lebs.

I'm not replying to Cronulla riot posts anymore.
you have no proof of it. thats what.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Re: Australians against further immigration

its not racist...an australian cant be considered racist as we are all from different backgrounds...

i think we do need to solve the problems in the country before letting in more people...

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
onebytwo said:

they listen to 2pac...thats acrime...and yeah some do crimes...like selling drugs and stolen goods...how do you think they get money for their cars??? apart from mummas money...its also illegal money...

and also they arent a good look for our society...

bogans also look bad...but at least they keep to themselves

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
onebytwo said:
rioting isnt a solution for this country's social problems, nor any for that matter, this is why we have a policing system, legal system, educational programs etc, and i implore all the cockheads on this board who support what happened at cronulla to exercise a bit more faith in these systems
The thing is the courts arent working, policing isnt working, otherwise we would be seeing a decrease in this sort of activity. Gang violence has been on the rise over the last 30 years, and in the last 10 or so its gotten pretty bad. Cronulla was a venting of frustration, nobody can do anything because leb gangs rarely get caught because they commit a crime then run 2mins later, and when they do get caught they get a slap on the wrist. We tried putting faith in institutions meant to solve this problem and they have only made it worse. Rioting might not do much to actively prevent the problem [some people would dissagree but i think it just sparks more violence] but atleast it brings the problem to the attention of the public. Politicans have to start listening then and making changes.

banco55

HSC
Serius said:
The thing is the courts arent working, policing isnt working, otherwise we would be seeing a decrease in this sort of activity. Gang violence has been on the rise over the last 30 years, and in the last 10 or so its gotten pretty bad. Cronulla was a venting of frustration, nobody can do anything because leb gangs rarely get caught because they commit a crime then run 2mins later, and when they do get caught they get a slap on the wrist. We tried putting faith in institutions meant to solve this problem and they have only made it worse. Rioting might not do much to actively prevent the problem [some people would dissagree but i think it just sparks more violence] but atleast it brings the problem to the attention of the public. Politicans have to start listening then and making changes.
I notice after cronulla the middle eastern crime squad got a big boost and Iemma etc. realized they had to stop treating the lebs with kid gloves. So it's not true that nothing came of it although it's a great shame that it took a bunch of idiots rioting to get the politicans to do something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)