the best friend..and the brother (1 Viewer)

cupcake08

HSC
ok so my bestfriend has had this epic crush on my brother for about 2 years. in the last couple of months they've got chatting heaps whenever she's come over and now he likes her as well, and it seems he wants to ask her out after the hsc is over (although he hasn't spoken to me directly about it)

has anyone been in a simlar situation? everyone keeps asking me if i'm ok with it and saying that our friendship probably wont withstand a relationship between them. do you think its possible to remain close friends with someone who could possibly be in a fairly serious relationship with your brother? :eek:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Theres no reason why you two shouldn't be able to stay friends if they went out. But your situation would change with how good a friends and how close you stay.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Incest for the motherf*cking lose :eek:

I think that you think that he thinks that she thinks that she'll just say yes like that. Maybe that won't be the case, so cross the bridge when you come to it.

:)

cupcake08

HSC
Bobness said:
Incest for the motherf*cking lose :eek:

I think that you think that he thinks that she thinks that she'll just say yes like that. Maybe that won't be the case, so cross the bridge when you come to it.

:)
haha it took me like 10 minutes to work out what you were trying to say there. but if i interpret you correctly, i dont like my chances. she wants him baaaaad :(

haha thanks for the suggestion but i think going for an incestuous threesome may complicate the friendship?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
cupcake08 said:
haha thanks for the suggestion but i think going for an incestuous threesome may complicate the friendship?
No it's pretty simple. Three > two.

cupcake08

HSC
Bobness said:
No it's pretty simple. Three > two.
yeah but kid with 5 fingers > 7 fingered kid

especially if its fathered by your brother

and this is getting kind of wierd :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Incest is perfectly natural, like double penetration.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Yeah but with 7 fingers it's easier to count to 14 when your young.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, I remember all those times whilst I was young when I needed to count in base 14.

ellen.louise

HSC
cupcake08 said:
ok so my bestfriend has had this epic crush on my brother for about 2 years. in the last couple of months they've got chatting heaps whenever she's come over and now he likes her as well, and it seems he wants to ask her out after the hsc is over (although he hasn't spoken to me directly about it)

has anyone been in a simlar situation? everyone keeps asking me if i'm ok with it and saying that our friendship probably wont withstand a relationship between them. do you think its possible to remain close friends with someone who could possibly be in a fairly serious relationship with your brother? :eek:

yeah. just don't think about it too much. think about your relationship with your friend and your brother's relationship with your friend as separate. sure, if your friend screws your brother around and you're close to him there's a chance it might fuck up your friendship. but if you tell her to get away from your bro it WILL fuck up your friendship, and probably also your relationship with your brother. just let them do what they want.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
She'll probably slowly drift away as your friend and spend more time with your brother. She will constatnly mention how great/sweet your brother is.

Ask her if she has a brother

cupcake08

HSC
z600 said:
She'll probably slowly drift away as your friend and spend more time with your brother. She will constatnly mention how great/sweet your brother is.

Ask her if she has a brother

hahaha thanks for the comforting advice.

and no she doesn't have a brother unfortunately. only child.

but she has a dad ..? american beauty style ftw?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
it would be worse if it was switched around, like you fell in love with your brothers best friend. Just relax about it.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
cupcake08 said:
hahaha thanks for the comforting advice.

and no she doesn't have a brother unfortunately. only child.

but she has a dad ..? american beauty style ftw?
lol, i think it would work out fine, maybe she could dig out the dirt on your brother

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)