• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Best R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop for 2006 (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
foxy brown's surgery was a success and she has her hearing back :)
than she'd finally be able to hear herself rap and give it up :rofl:

and i hope jay raps reasonable doubt songs not h to the izzo and mainstream crap like that...eg. change clothes...girls, girls, girls is a good mainstream song though

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
haha no man! i love jigga. this should be so good.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i dont think it will be as fucked as kanye either

but then again thats wishful thinking

man id die if i dont get a ticket to this.

i know that teenyboppers dont like jay-z as much as people like kanye and 50. His mainstream joints with the exception of H to the Izzo and 03 bonnie and clyde have never made it REALLY BIG down here. So i doubt there will be a rush, but im not taking any chances, because just in case im definently trying everything i can to get in with that pre-sale.

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Like I told me mates at work, I'm ready to suck dick for those tickets. Now, they are trying to get tickets asap. :eek:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
im gonna take it off my nick, everyone should try not to tell anyone else unless of course they are the people you will be going with

my friend told me she had mentioned kanye was coming to people when it was close to that date and they didnt have any idea.

Less people know the better :D

--------------------------------------

man have u seen the performance videos from the BET awards, T.I performs 'what you know' with the 'king back' intro and he is introduced by DON KING!. But BET fucks up bad, the sound system cuts off the music but T.I doesnt stop and he does it acapella with little violins as the only 'music' lol, it actually sounds good acapella :D

Last edited:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
im gonna take it off my nick, everyone should try not to tell anyone else unless of course they are the people you will be going with

my friend told me she had mentioned kanye was coming to people when it was close to that date and they didnt have any idea.

Less people know the better :D

--------------------------------------

man have u seen the performance videos from the BET awards, T.I performs 'what you know' with the 'king back' intro and he is introduced by DON KING!. But BET fucks up bad, the sound system cuts off the music but T.I doesnt stop and he does it acapella with little violins as the only 'music' lol, it actually sounds good acapella :D
he better bring sigel & freeway with him

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
grrr OutKast have decided to take the 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' approach, i guess.

'the mighty O' is not an official single

i just heard their TWO new singles, going to be released at the same time.

and it looks like they have taken the same route.

Idlewood Blues is an Andre 3000 single which sees him NOT RAPPING and singing instead, im not complaining (much) though because its a real nice song, better than 'hey ya'

on the other hand, big boi's 'morris brown' well its allright, it might grow on me. But big boi should understand that 'the way you move' was a hit because of the hook and the beat. I don't see this being a HUGE hit like the way you move was.

i wanna straight joint outkast album :(

then again, they have been showing signs of breaking up for ages :( plus andre 3000 said he wants to move to australia in a few years :eek:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
rumour

and one hell of a fucking exciting rumour:

mobb deep are touring and will be playing at the metro on thurs 3rd august!

first jay, now mobb deep......GOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
rumour

and one hell of a fucking exciting rumour:

mobb deep are touring and will be playing at the metro on thurs 3rd august!

first jay, now mobb deep......GOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
prodigy and jay should go at it...

"i gots money stacked bigger than you" LMAO

the mobb will be rapping shit off "blood money" which sucked

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
nothing but all big concerts have a pre sale so if there is one im goin to try to get in on it. That's how the kanye tickets went so fast for the opera house.

and crestwood, i hope thats not the case, i know mobb deep will at least do 'shook ones'

and these two concerts have pretty much been confirmed except mobb deep is either august or september but they will definently be touring Australia, unless of course, they cancel.

esquared

HSC
awesome, i didnt miss anything. didnt think so.

i got kanye tickets in the presale

oh man that gig

so much better than the hordern. best gig of 2006 so far. i thought it'd be undisputed, but now that hova is coming... (and sonic youth)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
and crestwood, i hope thats not the case, i know mobb deep will at least do 'shook ones'
part 1 or 2??? lol

either one they are both good...a lot better than capital H, capital P lol or outta control - remix <<<best mobb deep song ever according to g-unit.com LMAO...apparently those forum members just skipped listening to the infamous, hell on earth & murda muzik

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
obviously part II as that is their most famous song, amongst their actual fans.

part I is rare and alot of casual mobb fans haven't heard that so obviously they wouldn't perform that lol

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Hey Chris, is 112 gonna come out with a new album anytime soon? What are the big albums which are coming out soon? Wasnt Detox spose to be out this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)