The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
lol but you guys didn't notice that Alex completely ignored everyone on the right side of him when saying goodbye. :p hahaha

I hope Red lose all their challenges and regret evicting him. :p

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
the preview looks funny.. Jillian kicks the gym ball which marty is on and makes him fall off haha.

munnalita is the biggest loser (on the inside lol).. no one will want kids with her rofl

lengy

HSC
I dunno why but I was so happy for the Red team when they won that volleyball challenge.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Courtney reminds me of one of those westie emo fags. I wish he could crawl into a hole (like the grand canyon) and die.

Munnalita doesn't deserve kids with her spoilt brat attitude. She said that she deserved to be in the house more than Alex because he has kids and she doesn't. Nobody told her to sit on her arse eating junk until she became the size of a blimp.

Marty seems like a nice guy. Same with Gerard, who reminds me of Colin from Playhouse Disney.

Damn, that Greek guy was good looking when he was young and fit.

lengy

HSC
I sympathise a bit with Gerard. His temper and his frustration. He seems to be both the Blue team's strength and weakness at times.

lengy

HSC
I know! He looks so much fitter now! And that other chick as well. I like that Subway commercial how he's chased by 'bad foods'.

HSC
P'eta, is scary :( she seriously freaked me out, and she's only there for "the prize"

Other than that, i want either Courtney or Kelly to go

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
P'eta, is scary :( she seriously freaked me out, and she's only there for "the prize"

Other than that, i want either Courtney or Kelly to go
It's not about the money it's about the change of lifestyle and their health and losing weight and all that. I mean seriously come on, if half these people don't lose weight they will surely die sooner rather than later.

HSC
LOL Marty was hilarious tonight.

And the Blue team ...far out man they really suck right now! Micheal is stupid, why go for the temptation and not actually try to win.:chainsaw:

But im starting to like Courtney.

jest

HSC
lengy said:
Michael. What was he thinking?
obviously he wasn't, he should have tried harder to win cos i think he'd be going if the blue team are up for elimination

lengy

HSC
Talk about fucking up team dynamics. Good choice going with Mel. Wish they got rid of Courtney though. How much of a bitch is Munnalita?

HSC
Yaaaaayyyyyy Blue team wins again:D

Nice of the blue team to let the reds get messages from their families.

yay for Michael:D ...Oh and i think the reds are going to win the weigh in...meaning either Gerard or Michael are gone:( ...blue if the blues win then...bye bye courtney :eek:

Cant wait till Sunday.

lengy

HSC
They made it seem like Gerard was going to get voted out but Michael was instead! What an intense elimination. Gerard must be scared about all the negative comments lashed out at him.

orly?

HSC
this is the most stupidest over dramaticized bullcrap i've ever seen.

HSC
Red team won :|

Cant wait for tomorrow. LOL. Everyones going to watch the dvd, and the stuff they do...

And someone will leave forever... i read somewhere who it was, but we'll just wait and se who it is for sure.

lengy

HSC
I sorta fell asleep in the arvo and just got up. :eek: I missed today's episode and new Simpsons. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)