The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

HSC
Same, and no Michelle for a week...even better:D - I dont hate her, but she's is annoying, she likes Marty a bit too much.

Check out the biggest loser website... Lots of spoliers.

Last edited:

princesskt

HSC
yea i dont like how trainers like favour ppl :( argh i saw the end of tonights episode.. poor damo n laura :( they came last (stupid outsiders) lol i dont mind chris n kim but i love damien! lolz..

lengy

HSC
Damien and Laura are given a bit too much consession now I think. Really they are failing too many challenges. It's time for them to go as much as I like Damien.

princesskt

HSC
i have noticed that too... i like how they're all oh i wont vote damien coz he needs to be here the most, but still.. if they aint pulling their weight or wateva.. maybe it is time they left...

HSC
From what i heard even though the couple may be under the yellow line, but only one person will be sent home.

I do agree with what you're saying about Damien and Laura, but they wont kick him out. And he is still the biggest person in the house, and he is bigger than what the rest of contestants looked like before they entered the house, you got to give him some credit.

So who do you guys think will win TBL?

I think Marty or Munnalita will win it.

HSC
I would like to see Marty win, just to piss Courtney and Munnalita off.

And about tonight "someone loses a lot, someone loses a little, and someone loses nothing"

Hopefully Laura isnt the one to lose nothing, or a little, coz shes going to be crying for the whole show if its her!

Isnt there like one month until the show finishes?

lengy

HSC
Courtney -0.7
Munnalita 0.0
bahahahahaahahahahahahahahahh! fucking owned!

HSC
LMAO O and 0.7, AND the actually were expecting huge numbers..LOL

But the look on her face LOL. She was expecting something huge. LOL ...Today has got to be the funniest ep of TBL i ever watched...hahahahhahahaha

finally Courtney might go home now!!!!

HSC
DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU DONT MIND SEEING/KNOWING WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS OF TBL :)

Check this out, there are three people on the other side.

http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/story/0,21985,21422030-5006051,00.html

It's a photo of next week. It says "week 8" at the top and its week 7 now, so its next week. And Lauras light is off, meaning she's gone this week[?]

And this year there is a final three, not final four for the finale.

this may not be true, but rumour has it, that someone gets disqualified, and that because of this, Munnalita gets through to the final 4 or 3 [?]

Damien- http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/story/0,21985,21440713-5006022,00.html

Next week - 2 people gain weight, and according to TBL rules, if you gain, you're up for elimination.- http://www.ten.com.au/html/tvguide_....xml&cc=&hd=&search-text=Biggest Loser&genre=

*On the Kyle and Jackie O show, the editor of TV week, said that there are TWO men, and ONE woman, in the final 3!!!!!

I think this weeks votes will be:

Chris=Damien
Patti=Laura
Marty=Courtney
Kim=Courtney/Laura

Thats about all i know. It isnt my fault if the rumours stay rumours:)

Last edited:
HSC
Im starting to like Munnalta and Courtney now...they're both so stupid but evil.
I think/hope the final 3 will be:

Courtney
Damien
Patti

HSC
No more Laura:D

And Lengy, im with you. Damien isnt losing enough weight, Munnalita, Pati and Courtney dont deserve to win. And the two new contestants ...dont deserve it, kim looks like she's trying to have some connections in case she's below the yellow line, while chris is just tooo...its about "the money/game"

So yeah...go marty

.ben

HSC
I think this week Marty and Damo will both gain weight.

lengy

HSC
Can't believe Marty didn't vote Courtney. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)