The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

HSC
NOoooooo from what i heard

there's two guys and a girl in the final three, so if whoever gets out from the guys this week/next week, the other two are 100% in the final 3:S

And i DONT want Courtney in the final three, even though now i dont mind his annoying-ness...but PLEASE, Courtney and Munnlita together final three... eww :S

HSC
But chris is better than Courtney :eek:

And courtney is annoying!! He is really confident that he WILL win TBL, and talks about everyone behind their backs :mad1:

Ohhh and the chest...think of the chest!!!!!! Do yo really want to see him parading with it? :S He has a crap personality!

Overall he is a disgusting human being :p

princesskt

HSC
lolz true true u have good points there lol

well tonight, they walked up a mountain and re-lived every week at the house. they started at week 7? or wateva week it was last week.. and as they went up the mountain and got to certain points they had to carry the weight they had lost that week. so by the time they were at the top they were carrying the full amount of weight they lost so far.. yea was pretty interesting

HSC
Ohhh

Damien had the most weight...howd they go? Did they get there quickly? lol

Please tell me Courtney went crap :)

princesskt

HSC
well Chris wasnt even there coz hes sick. Damien was the first one up there even tho he had the most weight. like he had the huge bag on his back like everyone else but also a smaller one on the front. Courtney did ok i guess. they all made it. i missed abit tho coz i had to wash up :(

HSC
Lol.

Chris is a bludger, he was probably training without them:p

Damien first:eek: good on him:) Shannon would have been soo proud!

princesskt

HSC
lol prolly.. shannon thinks hes been over doing it and was like ur health comes first ur not going ur staying here and getting better hehe..

shannon was proud! it was so good seeing how much they've changed over the past 8 weeks or watever.

princesskt

HSC
hehe thats alright :D i wont be able to 2moro tho :( coz im going out :( but i prolly will like every other day if u want me to :)

HSC
lengy ... he probably wont, but he is the only other person who watches TBL :S

So yeah, please make us a recap lengy:)

If he doesnt just check the web site for TBL, they always have recaps on the forums.

lengy

HSC
I'm sorta getting sick of watching The Biggest Loser. I now just turn it on and only pay half attention to it.

:wave: to princesskt and shiftyicequeen

Kimberlei did her challenge which involved climbing up a motherfucking steep cliff. She paused halfway and went insane but Shannon calmed her down and she conquered it.

Chris sorta recovered and did a challenge on this Fly By Wire machine where you get strapped into a jet shaped open tube with a huge ass hovercraft like fan sticking out the back at the foot of your feet and if basically it's like a swing where you move slowly at first and if you build momentum you get faster and faster and higher and higher. He got faint just as he was going well and sorta went limp like and got off and was given oxygen but I stopped paying attention.

Tomorrow is like Bungie Jumping for Pati and Munnalita and Damien has some challenge.

HSC
:wave: hey princess and lengy

I know what you mean, the show is getting boring, they need a double elimination!

lol at Kim, i saw that part somewhere :S She wouldnt stop swearing

and today was crap, they need to stop crying about how its too hard, since they'll end up finishing the task either way!

I keep changing who i want to win the whole thing :S As long as Munnalita, Courtney and Pati dont win im happy :)

Who'd you go in your exams princess? hope you went well:)

On the website thingy, it says that theres ten weeks, and we're in week 8. So next week 9, pretty much around 2 weeks ...maybe 3[for the final] and TBL is over :S

Who will win TBL? Who will lose the most weight from the eliminated contestants?

I actully dont think Greg will win, because he's all muscly :D Probably Marty, or one of the remaining contestants.

Um.. i think thats all :) i seem to post alot of crap lately so sorry if you read this :)

princesskt

HSC
lol thats fine.. well last night i saw damian and munnalita.. i missed pati. but cut a long story short they all did their challenge lol. with tears... especially for munnalita.

i dont care really who wins. lol im in a not caring mood atm.

oh my exams they were um pretty crap. like esp in english i just freaked out too much and yeah, long story ay, coz i had like this huge breakdown b4 english. but the other i think i did alright :D its holidays now so yay :D

HSC
Lol. You'll be fine, even if you dont get the marks you were aiming for, at least you'll know where to improve :) Good luck with it :) and princess whats your name?

I saw Pati, and damn that ass still looks the same :eek: And Damien, i saw him swearing coz he didnt want to continue :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)