The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
if youre going to any of these places like Home, UN, Gas etc with these lame cover charges, go to a cd store in the city like Central Station Records on oxford st and pick up some free passes during the week. its not worth paying 15+ bucks for cover charge to ANYWHERE!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
if youre going to any of these places like Home, UN, Gas etc with these lame cover charges, go to a cd store in the city like Central Station Records on oxford st and pick up some free passes during the week. its not worth paying 15+ bucks for cover charge to ANYWHERE!!
what passes can you get?
dont tell me they got sublime passes?!!?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
thanks for the site... but these cant be the official one can it? it looks so dodgy...
well it's definitely the official site for n2o.

not sure about titan, but itshould be.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i had something like 40 free tickets to sbulime.... i gave all of them away.... and same for greeenwood/rnb superclub....
how do you get em?
nth syd... i dont go on saturdays cuz none of my friends do...

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
greenwood is good on thursday nights, havent been there on saturdays though.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Saturdays are dead......the last time I went there on a Saturday, there was absolutely no one..........

Thurs nite and Sundays are the days to go! SOS awesome!

lengstar

HSC
gas sux hard! i went to rnb platinum and it was going alright then there's this fight and then later on the club was shut down because of it. damn pigs ruined everything :mad: not going to fucking gas again.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
My friends went to Greenwood last Thursday and they said the queue to go in took like at least an hour plus they were turning people away cause it was too full so they just went to North Sydney Leagues instead.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
RCMasterAA said:
My friends went to Greenwood last Thursday and they said the queue to go in took like at least an hour plus they were turning people away cause it was too full so they just went to North Sydney Leagues instead.

nah you go to north sydney leagues first, cos of the cheap drinks, then u go to north sydney like greenwood and hotel metropilis after you have already had heaps to drink.

vegeta_316

lengstar said:
gas sux hard! i went to rnb platinum and it was going alright then there's this fight and then later on the club was shut down because of it. damn pigs ruined everything :mad: not going to fucking gas again.
Yea I heard about that. I was gonna go there but I got hit with the flu so I guess it was a blessing in disguise getting sick. Nah but that's bullshit. Paying $25 cover and for what...shut down at 12:30!! That's a joke. You should get your money back man.

hk31

HSC
can someone please post up some 'clubbing' websites so i can get more detail?!
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)