The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
really depends on you tastes but i find clubbing too expensive to be worth while

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Sublime was good last friday.. it was their 8th B'day .. imo it was too expensive though

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
went to Soultrain last nite @ hunters bar (on hunter st, near martin place)... had an awesome time, excellent djs and lots of sexy ppl everywhere! everyone should go in the next couple of weeks to check out the crazy dancing comps.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
We always go to the Pav first when we go out in the city to drink the dirt cheap drinks (who else thinks they are watered down??? It takes me so long to get drunk there) and then sometimes to Star Bar (very sleazy lol)... i've been to the arthouse on pitt but I think it's cover was far too expensive for what it was.... I'm really stingy when it comes to cover charges, I hate paying them lol.

lengstar

HSC
the trick to getting drunk quikcly is to not eat. i was tipsy on my second drink and gone by my 8th...at least i thought it was my 8th...

was there even an Escape 1?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
We always go to the Pav first when we go out in the city to drink the dirt cheap drinks (who else thinks they are watered down??? It takes me so long to get drunk there) and then sometimes to Star Bar (very sleazy lol)... i've been to the arthouse on pitt but I think it's cover was far too expensive for what it was.... I'm really stingy when it comes to cover charges, I hate paying them lol.
hahah i go to the pavillion a bit too, as a warm-up, starter sorta place. cant go past cheap drinks! i feel the same way bout the arthouse, tho sometimes if yr lucky you get those ppl handing out free passes. i use free passes to most places i go to

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
the majority of places play rnb hiphop now

cakes

hi
HSC
ShAdow_FaX said:
saturday nights wallaby bar!!!
hahaah i used to go heaps.. gawd

going to art house tonight... lee cabrera, yay!

mack

Banned
HSC
Theres alot of wierd bondage/S and M clubs round Kings Cross as well. Keep your distance at night, especially after midnight. Unless your into that sort of thing.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)