The Crusades (1 Viewer)

Snarkie

HSC
I thought crusads worked pretty well with the question. I ran out of time so the end was a bit rushed but I hope I did okay. Actually I better do really good because I made a mess of Physics in the morning... why, oh why did they put my last two on the same day???

nick1689

HSC
What a coincidence, I had Physics to! I found it alrite though, wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be.

nick1689

HSC
Thoughts on the Exam? I thought it was alright, the question was nothing terrible, I just talked about how the different interpretations of historians were "tackled" by other historians. Hopefully I got at least 18/25, thats all that I was aiming for.

Magicana

HSC
I only had the one exam. The question was alright, I think. I compared the debates from the origins (Gibbon, then Bull) and said how that had changed, then did the same for the impacts on East and West (Brundage, Runicman).

aneurysm

HSC
I thought the question was alright, although the quote didn't really fit all that well. Not complaining though.

I just talked about how Gibbon, Runciman and Jones said the Crusades were a way for the Church to expand their power/influence, etc. and contrasted this with how Madden and Riley-Smith believe they were defensive wars. I disagreed with the source/question a bit though - I said that what those who were anti-Crusades said isn't 'accepted', and so the quote doesn't apply all that well.

Dunno if it made sense though :-/. And I only wrote about 9 pages. Damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)