The Daily Life of a HSC Student (1 Viewer)

TheGreatSkyGod

HSC
Hey guys,

I recently opened up a blog to provide info and updates on my activities as a 2016 HSC student. I've been lacking motivation recently and I thought that this blog might be able to provide me with some motivation (as well as keep me on track). It would be awesome if you guys would check it out: http://thedailylifeofahscstudent.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks!

bxrnzx

HSC
HAHAHA LOVE THIS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

axwe7

HSC
N/A
Lol, that English viewpoint is so relatable.

AppleTea

HSC
creating a blog might not have been the best idea to motivate you to study... :haha:

Shuuya

HSC
Love it :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

TheGreatSkyGod

HSC
creating a blog might not have been the best idea to motivate you to study... :haha:
That's true. I woke up at 12:30pm today and proceeded to do nothing except check everyone's responses to the blog :haha: But yeah, I just hope the blog will motivate me knowing that I'll have to publish my marks at the end of every term lol.

Also, thanks for the support guys ^_^

AppleTea

HSC
That's true. I woke up at 12:30pm today and proceeded to do nothing except check everyone's responses to the blog :haha: But yeah, I just hope the blog will motivate me knowing that I'll have to publish my marks at the end of every term lol.

Also, thanks for the support guys ^_^
out of everything for motivation what made you choose a blog? just curious is all

TheGreatSkyGod

HSC
out of everything for motivation what made you choose a blog? just curious is all
I feel like I've had a lot of interesting experiences that a lot of people can relate with - and I like making people laugh? I thought a blog would be a nice medium to do that (tell my stories/my marks/etc).

IceKool15

HSC
Actually might be following this blog. Can very much relate to this when I did my HSC hahahahah.

Careful not to blog too much though. Just do it whenever you have the time is what I reckon. But hey, it's a nice way to reflect back on your progress thus far, so why not? :D

TheGreatSkyGod

HSC
Actually might be following this blog. Can very much relate to this when I did my HSC hahahahah.

Careful not to blog too much though. Just do it whenever you have the time is what I reckon. But hey, it's a nice way to reflect back on your progress thus far, so why not? :D
Cheers! Yep, the blogging will definitely slow down once school starts - also congrats on your ATAR :)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Tune in for the daily troubles of a hsc student , tomorrow , sometime during the day.

This is nerd, tuning off BOS in the "the day life of a hsc student " thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)