The Dark Knight (2 Viewers)

a.Limjoco

HSC
personally i wasnt crazy about the dark knight... it was good, but it wasnt great...

overrated imo

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Definately supporting the IMAX experience. It's truly magnificent, of course it switches formats in the film, as only 6 or 8 sequences were filmed with IMAX cameras and those stretched vertically on the giant screen, whilst the rest of the film moved into 'letter box', but as bad as it sounds it is still amazing and no-doubt HUMONGOUS!! The sound is incredible too, it'll shake your chair so bad and blow your mind away, so put on a helmet :p

Garygaz

HSC
Also on that note of the bank manager becoming the Riddler..

Apparantly the mob boss (excuse me, I've forgotten his name) could become the next Penguin. If you recall, he fell from the second story of the building and now walks with a hobble, just as the penguin does. Just a rumour I heard going around. Also, the Police Commisioner's son is supposed to become Robin if I recall correctly?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hi guys. im a huge batman fan and have been looking forward to the movie. when is it coming out in cinemas? can i preorder tix yet?

SiN3m

HSC
stazi said:
hi guys. im a huge batman fan and have been looking forward to the movie. when is it coming out in cinemas? can i preorder tix yet?

r u srs??? where have you been if you haven't seen the ads...

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Garygaz said:
Also on that note of the bank manager becoming the Riddler..

Apparantly the mob boss (excuse me, I've forgotten his name) could become the next Penguin. If you recall, he fell from the second story of the building and now walks with a hobble, just as the penguin does. Just a rumour I heard going around. Also, the Police Commisioner's son is supposed to become Robin if I recall correctly?
Jesus Christ, Bank Manager becomes Riddler? bwahahahha
SAL MARONI BECOMING PENGUIN?!!? BWHAHAHAHHAHAH OH MY GOD. That is ...just hilarious!!! bwhahaha Salvatore Maroni? As the penguin? Geezus Christ where did you hear that shit? No offense to you, but come on -- a little deductive reasoning would tell you that is by far one of the dumbest rumours to ever surface!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SiN3m said:
r u srs??? where have you been if you haven't seen the ads...
what do u mean? i dont have a tv so cant see any ads. i sold my tv to get this amazing limited edition riddler figurine. it was $5k (but worth $10k+ in a few years time imo)

SiN3m

HSC
stazi said:
what do u mean? i dont have a tv so cant see any ads. i sold my tv to get this amazing limited edition riddler figurine. it was $5k (but worth $10k+ in a few years time imo)

well it came out july 16th mate... go see it, it's fkn AWSOME!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
omg wtf!!!! no youre lying. i cant believe you. wtf!!! ive not been sleeping for weeks because im so excited about it. waiting for release! wtf

SiN3m

HSC
stazi said:
omg wtf!!!! no youre lying. i cant believe you. wtf!!! ive not been sleeping for weeks because im so excited about it. waiting for release! wtf

nope. dead srs...dnt read the older posts of this thread coz there ARE some spoilers i think...

srsly get ur ass to the movie...i aint joking... go onto a cinema website ryt now if u dnt belive me...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ok im going to go to cinema right now hopefully they have movie playing now in half hour. will post review when i back

SiN3m

HSC
stazi said:
ok im going to go to cinema right now hopefully they have movie playing now in half hour. will post review when i back

lmao u srs?? well hope u find one...

man, i wanna c it again

brixen

HSC
Heath Ledger? How can he be in a movie, he's dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worried:

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
aw sinem lol

i might go see dark knight again after trials if its still in

SiN3m

HSC
i'm going to the movies on saturday, but i think my freinds prefer Pineapple Express....i wanna see that too, but stazi's excitement got me wanting to see it again....

heath in a dress and the magic trick!!!!!

SiN3m

HSC
your.knee said:
stazi got you excited eh...

abt the movie...the sexy ass batman costume ad yes...the freaky lil joker whom i wish to take home :)

btw u read jordan's lil erotica shorts about bos ppl???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)