the department of mysteries (1 Viewer)

miranda

HSC
i think the slytherins are evil.....

also!
question!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE SERIES/BOOKS?

Um um um, i've read the whole series 6 times. And the 5th book 8 times......*sheepish look*

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
The Slytherins aren't EVIL, per se (although some have evil parents).

I've read all the books countless times.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Kwayera said:
Same, although it'll make every Draco fangirl go absolutely nuts (a scary thought).
a very VERY scary thought.......that would be horrible!!!! knowing J.K she might just do it to spite us but lets all hope not! :D

and i have also read the the books countless times. whenever i read book 5 i tend to read it through twice in a row because its so long that by the time i reach the end the begginning is a bit of a blur so i read it again so i remember what hapened in all detail - damn im obsessed!!! but i love it!

Argonaut said:
They're well on the way to becoming it then ...
yes... also quite true...

Last edited:

miranda

HSC
i've read the entire series 6 times and the 5th book 8 times...

AND I WANNA READ IT AGAIN!!!!!

i'm so pathetic...shall i give in to temptation??

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
lilmzqt said:

a very VERY scary thought.......that would be horrible!!!! knowing J.K she might just do it to spite us but lets all hope not! :D
I happen to love Draco as a character, but I don't think he's evil. Just misguided.

Fangirls scare me.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hahaha!

Actually, it prolly will be Ernie - just very similato percy, only he's got loyalty (being in Hufflepuff probably helps that though..)

I've read them all, in order, once. I've read each book individually countless times, but not in order. Just before Half Blood Prince comes out, I'll read the whole series in order, but until then, it's what mood I'm in, LOL. If I get a 4 day weekend, I could get thru all 5 books....sadly. LOL.

Whats everyones favorite? Prisoner was one of mine as a whole, but there where bits and peices in the other 4 I loved.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
my fave was def. PoA! i LOVED that one! my 2nd fave was OotP even tho it takes AGES to read! its much more realistic i think. i agree the first two were to tragic little hero definatley. i dont really like book 4 very much - it kinda bored me a bit - i mean after i read it about 4 - 5 times. the rest are still interesting after so many reads. im also gunna read the whole series in order before HBP comes out.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Harry gets more human as the story progresses, and i reckon thats what keeps us coming back. You have this terrible war fought against the backdrop of a magical world we dremt about as kids, but you see the typical teenage angst and problems we all faced. Up until PoA, everything seemed so black and white. There was good and evil, but not anymore, it's getting alot more complex and riviting. Even the heros we had in PoA - Sirius and James - were taken off their pedestool in OotP, and Snape, well, the more we learn, the less we know, really ;). I mean, i love Sirius, but I am drawn to him moreso (not like him more, mind you) after OotP, because he's not such a hero anymore, he's a human who made mistakes, much like Severus.

Everyone gains their own faults and failures - those who were good aren't perfect by any means, and the evil characters become 3D and you either see specks of good, or are atleast given reasons for why they're so evil.

Thats why I'm still reading them anyway, because unlike so many other books, nothing is clear cut or certain.

Any more ideas on who the HBP will be....?

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Any more ideas on who the HBP will be....?
i still go NO CLUE who the HBP is. all i know is what we've been told by J.K. - its not harry or voldemort. i cant figure out who it would be....oh well.....just hafta wait till tha book comes out. im also interested in who she is going to kill off next because she has said she will be doing that :( (unfortunatley) anyone have any ideas in that area? whos dying next?

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
i hear you and no the subject is NOT closed. just because nothing we say is accurate dosnt mean we cant say it. i still wanna hear what people think about it. :D
EDIT: i agree about mugglenet - it is reeli good! some of it......

Last edited:

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
i've been to mugglenet - editorials kinda bore me a bit reeli - the only one i like is "the magic quill" and that is starting to bore me too. one of the in-active ones i likes was "the quibbler" - its pretty good......anywayz if u like mugglenet then you might like godrics hollow - its pretty similar to mugglenet and the lexicon is also good.

they are here: http://www.godrics-hollow.net
and here: http://www.hp-lexicon.org

they're pretty good.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I did me theories. Of cause nobody really knows who it is, it's fun to come up with theories though. I don't want to know who the HBP is, I just like guessing and hearing other ppls theories.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
White Rabbit said:
I did me theories. Of cause nobody really knows who it is, it's fun to come up with theories though. I don't want to know who the HBP is, I just like guessing and hearing other ppls theories.
exactly what im saying....... :)

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
lilmzqt said:

im also interested in who she is going to kill off next because she has said she will be doing that :( (unfortunatley) anyone have any ideas in that area? whos dying next?
im still wondering what people think here........ :uhhuh:

Last edited:

miranda

HSC
Dumbledore will never die...i think he'll disappear but not die.
I can see Lupin but goddamn that'd be harsh on Harry.
Snape won't die either.
No muggles will die i think.
Colin is possible but pretty random - so was Cedric though...

Maybe Cho - again terrible harsh on Harry but i could see it happening.

What about Tonks?? Or Mad-Eye? One of the order...

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
miranda said:

i agree with both the part about dumbledore and the part about pplz from the order - i think that its possible. i don't think think that if cho died it would be so harsh on harry now. maybe if she had died in the last book before or while they were going out - then that would suck for him - i mean obviously its gunna hurt him no matter who it is but i think it will be less if it is cho because they r'nt too close now - not anymore..thats what i think anywayz...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
miranda said:
I can see Lupin but goddamn that'd be harsh on Harry.
Snape won't die either.
No muggles will die i think.
Colin is possible but pretty random - so was Cedric though...

I don;t want anyone to die! no one die, I forbid you! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)