• spirits

Votes: 251 55.2%
  • cider

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
BlackDragon said:
lol because discussions about alchohol also mean discussions about why people chose not to drink alchohol, you idiot.
Uh, no they don't.

For example, I don't start threads about how cool little black dresses are, and at the same time invite discussion on how they're not. If something is entitled 'the drinking thread' then maybe it's about... the consumption of alcoholic beverages?

Or did I fail reading class...

EDIT: I'm actually not that much of a drinker... although I've been known to pop a nip of Bailey's into milk, or have a lemon lime and bitters. Can't stand wine, beer or spirits - they all require an accquired taste, and I don't see myself getting one of those anytime soon. :(

Last edited:

BlackDragon

HSC
lol i posted that months ago - didn't know it was being talked about anymore. I don't really agree with what i said anymore but yeah go for it Exphate, real honourable.

"quackdragon"

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
ill do it if you will :/
im one of those idiots who when someone says "errr you wont do it you pussy" will almost without fail or exception say "yes i will!" followed by the act in question
so am i :eek: whether it's drinking, or not. like 'hey, wanna do [insert dangerous pursuit here]?' and i'm like ok!!! without a thought :eek:
i like beer...probably the only one of my female friends who does. i dunno, it's just good. i used to absolutely hate baileys but it's grown on me a lot lately...and i like most spirits although this is probably only because you usually drink them in shot form hence you dont have to taste it much.
oh, and midori <3! lol.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
glitterfairy said:
For example, I don't start threads about how cool little black dresses are, and at the same time invite discussion on how they're not.
That's if you think that every user should be wrapped in cotton wool and be immune from criticism.

Mumma

HSC
Beer
James Boag’s Premium, Tooheys New and Extra Dry, Pure Blonde, VB ... still a noob though, gotta try more.

Oh and I like the taste of straight absinthe!

CieL

HSC
Straight tequila.

That's pretty much the only thing I'd have for more than one standard drink...

Used to be a fan of beer.. until I realised that there was too much volume involved before anything happens, then you end up spending more time in the toilet than enjoying yourself..

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
glitterfairy said:
EDIT: I'm actually not that much of a drinker... although I've been known to pop a nip of Bailey's into milk, or have a lemon lime and bitters. Can't stand wine, beer or spirits - they all require an accquired taste, and I don't see myself getting one of those anytime soon. :(
lemon lime and bitters has no alcohol in it...

And although I'm not trying to tell you that you should drink, if you try really good wine or a corona with lemon or a pina colada, I can pretty much guarantee you'll like it.

HSC
N/A
it has bitters in it. So it's like 0.1% alcoholic ;) (the real stuff from a bar, though - not the shop bought variety)

Will try the pina colada! Another friend has recommended it to me.

waf said:
That's if you think that every user should be wrapped in cotton wool and be immune from criticism.
I don't mind "debate" so long as it's something more thought out than petty name-calling or unneccessary pettiness in general.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Also try a Japanese Slipper, Margarita and Strawberry Daquiri.

I think most bars use Angostura bitters, which is non alcoholic.
Unless you go to a place that has pre-prohibition medicinal bitters, and if so, TELL ME WHEEEEREEE?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
saLLy. said:
hahah. well being 16 and therefore underage i usually have
smirnoff double blacks and cruisers..
hhahah
its a little hard to smuggle cocktails around!
x
post reported.
your IP address has been forwarded on to the police and they will be at your house asking questions tomorrow.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i had my first corona with lemon the other day, it tasted like aids :(

oh and alley, angostura bitters (the one in that little bottle with the paper label) IS alcoholic.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
coronas are heaps nice.

corona/heineken nicest tasting beers now for me.

if you want cocktails in sydney, i recommend the victoria room. i had these moscow mules (ginger beer, lime, vodka) .. so strong sober but go down nicely later.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i like heineken but they MUST be ice cold, as soon as heineken gets warm it tastes like :(.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
breaking said:

oh and alley, angostura bitters (the one in that little bottle with the paper label) IS alcoholic.
very alcoholic, isnt it like 40% or something, but the thing is u only use a few drops

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I don't like beer
if its at places where its house beer and wine, i'll have wine

but my favourite drinks are spirits.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
joe m you are a smirnoff ice drinking, fiddler attending, pop-culture loving, homosexual faggot.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
breaking said:

Oh.

:(

PS Sunjet, you have to come to the Melbourne Supper Club if you're ever in town, best cocktails in the WORLD!

mcslave

HSC
I dont know which poll choice cider would come under. So i am just gonna voice my opinion here-> cider is really nice.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Best beers for me atm are the aussie dry ones (e.g. carlton premium dry or teds)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)