jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
meh im over beer
feel like some scotch whiskey or tequila atm

CieL

HSC
Tequila (straight) and Sake!!

Never enjoyed scotch or whiskey.. too much of a stench.. Inhaling that is enough for me..

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
breaking said:
i like heineken but they MUST be ice cold, as soon as heineken gets warm it tastes like :(.
this is true, i found that out a couple weeks ago :s :p
it still hasn't turned me off drinking beer though. and i'm never ever drinking champagne again, i forgot how much it tasted like aids :( lol

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
spirits beat all. i have fun getting wasted. but when it happens, i tend to wander off and find somewhere to crash for about 15 mins before i start all over again!

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I've only ever liked cruisers, or drinks mixed with vodka... but I've decided I hate all alcohol since I've ended up in hospital unconcious twice now after drinking very little, I dont think it likes me :/

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
I <3 Long Islands, but they're so fucking expensive.
Others include:
Johnnie Walker.
Midori with lemonade.
Smirnoff Red.

Though, i'm really over drinking now, after doing it consistently for the last few weeks. Also, as i almost fainted on one occassion. :eek:

wagga

HSC
Beer:

Australian: Beez Neez, james squire ipa, cooper's sparking, boags st george

Overseas: asahi, stella artois, beck's

L

littlewing69

The perfect night:

1 or 2 beers (Corona/Beck's/Boag's/Heineken) > Bourbon and Coke (Maker's Mark if available, house if at a pub/club) > Tequila

Substitute beer for jaegerbomb if going out clubbing.

CieL

HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
I've only ever liked cruisers, or drinks mixed with vodka... but I've decided I hate all alcohol since I've ended up in hospital unconcious twice now after drinking very little, I dont think it likes me :/
wtf?
Do you rashes when you drink? Allergies??

Maybe get checked out for Hep B too..

I think you should stay away from alcohol.. its not your friend..

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
gin and soda water would have to be my favorite. had alot of nasty experiences with cheap lambrusco (sp?), drinking litres at a time (those were the good days back in nam.. first year getting drunk many times a week). my new favorite is vodka, straight. been through phases with tequila, rum, bourban, beer (carlton of course), cocktails (fruit tingles are the shit), and yager bombs. but gin will always be the favorite.

i have at times drank to get wasted, but now its not so much the case.

worst drinking experience was downing a bottle of gin (without munting) at my bosses party then going to work the next day at 7am for 8 hours during which time i threw up 5 times and couldnt keep any food/liquid down. worst ever, i've never looked so shit!

another bad experience was when i was a first year (fresh from my cruiser days) and drank a bottle of vodka. some random chicks found me spewing in the bushes out front of the pub, took my phone off me and rang ppl til they found a friend who was also at the pub. she took me home, though i threw up in the taxi.. bad night. didnt drink for a month after that one.

best nights of drinking (and there have been many) are usually only when ive combined it with other things.

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
Spirits all the way!

Some mixers are OK, anything with lemon/lime in it is usually great, and I'd drink chocolatey stuff like Baileys or Kaluah occasionally.

I dunno if it's a good thing or bad thing that I have a really high alcohol tolerance.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
has anyone tried the smirnoff double blacks w/guarana
they are in those little 250ml cans

kinda rubbish, much the same as normal double blacks

CieL

HSC
I never really liked wine..

The only red I'd drink is Merlot.

But if we're talking white, Crabtree SSB is my favouriteeeeeee..

Legham

HSC
Exphate said:
Toohey's Extra Dry
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I bought a case of Extra Dry on friday, and i was selling them from my boot for $2 each :p It was sweet. Could of made heaps of moneys, but i had to drink the rest. Definetely gonna do that again, but for $3 so i get moar prophetzz!

lengy

HSC
I had:

1 quickfuck
2 gorilla's milk
1 double black

and i seriously didn't feel a thing. i haven't even been drinking in a while. =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)