• spirits

Votes: 251 55.2%
  • cider

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
You know you've had fun, when you wake up and can still taste all the drinks you've had on the previous night.

The most I've drank by volume within an hour was 2 and a bit long necks, so that's about 2 litres lol. I'm never going to do that again (well maybe), I felt numb for the rest of the night & had to piss quite a lot.

I can't remember what was my most by concentration of alcohol in an hour, I'd say somewhere between 4 to 8 shots.

I can still remember the 'highlights' when I'm drunk, but it depends on how much I've had of course.

If you've had "too much" then you would spew it out. Never try to fall asleep when you think you need to spew.

Aeon

HSC
I used to drink alot with my friends with the intention of getting completely wasted, but lately i've just been having a few drinks with friends and playing pool. I guess it just depends on the company.

Last year i got so pissed. One thing you shouldn't do is drink a bottle of green fairy absinth followed by a glass of wine. Not a good idea. :p

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
AntiHyper said:
You know you've had fun, when you wake up and can still taste all the drinks you've had on the previous night.

The most I've drank by volume within an hour was 2 and a bit long necks, so that's about 2 litres lol. I'm never going to do that again (well maybe), I felt numb for the rest of the night & had to piss quite a lot.

I can't remember what was my most by concentration of alcohol in an hour, I'd say somewhere between 4 to 8 shots.

I can still remember the 'highlights' when I'm drunk, but it depends on how much I've had of course.

If you've had "too much" then you would spew it out. Never try to fall asleep when you think you need to spew.
Pussy.

Most standard drinks I've had is ~24, couldn't keep water down til 5pm the next day and ended up owing Stas like $50 for the resultant vomit.

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
In my town the best nightclub is directly above a pub that sells $5 pints. So you knock a couple of them back before going up to nightclub and buying shots. Cheap and tasty way to get drunk and remain drunk for many hous.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
j_a_m_e_s said:
In my town the best nightclub is directly above a pub that sells $5 pints. So you knock a couple of them back before going up to nightclub and buying shots. Cheap and tasty way to get drunk and remain drunk for many hous.
filling yrself up with beer is not a good way to get drunk.

kaylz

HSC
CieL said:
Oh, and I remember every single detail even when I'm drunk, unlike my bf who doesn't remember a thing.. Once, he was wasted, I tried to find him, and I found him far away getting some guy's number - I asked him about it next morning if he knew the guy, and he's like, "what guy?"
LOALs ur bf is gay!

Redgoddess

HSC
CieL said:
I just get more social when I'm drunk.. like start wrapping my arms on random girls and stuff.. and when I jump, I feel like I'm flying... I remember I once was trying to get across 10m, and there was all this junk on the floor, and I had to hop over everything, MAN that sensation was whacked cos you kinda forget gravity exists for a split second...
hey ciel - you, me, and alcohol should get together some time :D ;)

HSC
N/A
Normally vodka lemon/lime.

Shots;
either tequila or chocolate cake (1/3 frangelico, 2/3 vanilla vodka topped with a sugar dripped lemon slice...)

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
what type of alcoholic drinks should i bring to a end of semester party we are having..i was thinking of bringing some champagne...does anyone have any ideas of some brands?

rachiee

HSC
Suz! said:
hahahaha rach!!! wat bout goon!!! lol!!!
lol yeah, why did you say i'd get pist off at you for wrighting that ?
im not embarsed about it. i <3 goon. it's just not my fave. mainly for the fact that i got real sick on it and did stupid stuff which i cant remember and wish i did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)