• spirits

Votes: 256 54.6%
  • cider

Votes: 6 1.3%

• Total voters

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
Im 16, i have been told by doctors im an alcoholic. i drink anything i can get. I cut myself when i drink. Ive been in an institution, and hospital due to my cutting which comes through drinking. Only problem is, now ive started without the drink, but it still started the downfall.
???

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I had some reschs longnecks tonight.

They were refreshing.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
I'm an absolut lover! I love my vodka. Before going out, I always have a bottle with mixed juice or lemonade. Mmmm! I love my Corona. Beers are for a kick back at home scene, to me! Smirnoff, Sambuca, ALIZE, and Johnny's are also fave's. I love the dirty condom shot! Always completes my night. Cruisers are water! Straight out, made for pussies... Once drank 20 of them in 1 go! No effect! I love Red Wine! Goon... Only when broke ass! Hate it, but I guess when I'm drunk... I can only feel the buzz.

HAVING FUN! However, sometimes you just WANT to get wasted! I'm not a mean bitch.. Like some people I know! Lol. I become more LOVING and hence, LOVEABLE! Meet soooo many new people! LOLL. And the dance floor on the buzz is THE SHIT!

I love my clubs! But would do a pub or rsl any day. It's more kick back and relax. Clubs are way too messy! Or drinking at home with the good friends.. Depends on what I'm drinking. Around 6 smirnoff's an hour? 7 beers? 30 shots? LOL!

Alcohol the night is a breeze to handle! The morning effects are the worst! That's why you start drinking again.. Hahahaha!

Oh costs? I always save before I plan to go out, or get shouted! Or... Just drink before you go out! If you're really that cheap, fill a water bottle with vodka and order juice from the bar! Mix it. LOL! OR... DW! =]

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I'm an absolut lover! I love my vodka. Before going out, I always have a bottle with mixed juice or lemonade. Mmmm! I love my Corona. Beers are for a kick back at home scene, to me! Smirnoff, Sambuca, ALIZE, and Johnny's are also fave's. I love the dirty condom shot! Always completes my night. Cruisers are water! Straight out, made for pussies... Once drank 20 of them in 1 go! No effect! I love Red Wine! Goon... Only when broke ass! Hate it, but I guess when I'm drunk... I can only feel the buzz.

HAVING FUN! However, sometimes you just WANT to get wasted! I'm not a mean bitch.. Like some people I know! Lol. I become more LOVING and hence, LOVEABLE! Meet soooo many new people! LOLL. And the dance floor on the buzz is THE SHIT!

I love my clubs! But would do a pub or rsl any day. It's more kick back and relax. Clubs are way too messy! Or drinking at home with the good friends.. Depends on what I'm drinking. Around 6 smirnoff's an hour? 7 beers? 30 shots? LOL!

Alcohol the night is a breeze to handle! The morning effects are the worst! That's why you start drinking again.. Hahahaha!

Oh costs? I always save before I plan to go out, or get shouted! Or... Just drink before you go out! If you're really that cheap, fill a water bottle with vodka and order juice from the bar! Mix it. LOL! OR... DW! =]
classy :mad1:

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
hey, got a question, is it possible for novice drinkers to have a high tolerance of alcohol? (excluding things like nationality etc) cause last night I downed quite a few drinks and I was not really feeling anything haha, would what I ate beforehand come into it? (just so you know it was KFC and I have not really drank that much since schoolies 08 and during 1st year of uni I did a little bit here and there)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
hey, got a question, is it possible for novice drinkers to have a high tolerance of alcohol? (excluding things like nationality etc) cause last night I downed quite a few drinks and I was not really feeling anything haha, would what I ate beforehand come into it? (just so you know it was KFC and I have not really drank that much since schoolies 08 and during 1st year of uni I did a little bit here and there)
what were you drinking?
And how many did you have?

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
what were you drinking?
And how many did you have?
um I think it was some sort of vodka alcopop fruity mix(don't really know but I heard it was something like that), that night I was kinda more concerned about drinking the stuff rather than asking about what I was drinking, you know how it is haha(oh and I had beer as well, although I got rid of the stuff, still can't get into it lol) and I had about 4-5 of them, 3 of which I sculled :p

Ziva

Banned
HSC
um I think it was some sort of vodka alcopop fruity mix(don't really know but I heard it was something like that), that night I was kinda more concerned about drinking the stuff rather than asking about what I was drinking, you know how it is haha(oh and I had beer as well, although I got rid of the stuff, still can't get into it lol) and I had about 4-5 of them, 3 of which I sculled :p
if you were having cruisers they are only like 1standard drink each and if you have 4-5 of them it would be very unlikely you would become intoxicated given you are of decent size, male and not asian even if you do not regularly drink

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Cruisers are so dirty.

I think it's the carbonation. Doesn't sit well.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A

ahh the things you could do with a Tongan build

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)