• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the eternal dilemma (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeh how do you even know if someone is not over a relationship? it's not like you have to be constantly moping. and esp. not in front of the ex.
and boys do think and analyse and like, feel stuff (yeh i know woah)

also i guess this also depends on how you left the relationship, but if you just think back to how much emotion, etc. he put into the relationship while you were in it then you could probably get a fairer idea of how much (if at all) he's cut over it.

X

xeuyrawp

babydoll_ said:
this is a generalisation, but why is it that guys can forget and move on from a relationship so easily?

they can just bury whatever emotions they had/have and just forget about it.

why can't girls do that too?
It's generally because all females are bitches and rip guys' hearts out right after they make them by a tiffany's bracelet, 12 long-stemmed roses, and Jean-Paul Gaultier underwear; at which point they say "it's not you, it's me.... and your brother... in bed together hahah *ditzy girly laugh, twirls hair, and walks off*"

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
some guys take ages to get over girls, but they tend to be wimpy losers
It's funny coz it's true.

think about it, loser/wimpy guy -- gets less biatches -- therefore feels worse when he loses one because he knows that the likelyhood of him getting another one is very low compared to others.

Women possible work similarly, thinking that they arent gonna get another guy as good as the one they were just in the relationship with, even though the relationship may have been shit and they are just deluding themselves, therefore they grieve more.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Say "I am over you" with Magic Eye®!

Bahahahahahaha, I can't believe they turned that into a magic eye.

X

xeuyrawp

jumb said:
Bahahahahahaha, I can't believe they turned that into a magic eye.
I can't believe I just contracted brain cancer from my rather large soviet monitor just to read that.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
PwarYuex said:
It's generally because all females are bitches and rip guys' hearts out right after they make them by a tiffany's bracelet, 12 long-stemmed roses, and Jean-Paul Gaultier underwear; at which point they say "it's not you, it's me.... and your brother... in bed together hahah *ditzy girly laugh, twirls hair, and walks off*"
Whoa, sounds like you had some bad experiences with ditzy chicks, am i right?

X

xeuyrawp

Dr_Gorgeous said:
Whoa, sounds like you had some bad experiences with ditzy chicks, am i right?
I've gone out with 3 girls, although only one seriously. All of them have been bitches.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
Yeah, chicks can be really heartless. That doesn't exempt you guys though! :) Oh well, someday you'll meet the right gal...

X

xeuyrawp

Dr_Gorgeous said:
Yeah, chicks can be really heartless. That doesn't exempt you guys though! :) Oh well, someday you'll meet the right gal...
Hahahha thanks for your encouragment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)