The F1 Thread (11 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

ok french this weekend....
i read somewhere that jag might be pulling out of f1 at the end of this season. Because ford are cheap and their trying to cut their costs and hence are reducing the amount of funding which is invested into f1.... anyone confirm?
ive put money on button this weekend... so i hope he wins... mikes odds were like 1.5 while everyone else was like 9 bucks :S

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC

Montoya crashed :(

anyway.. I read that too, HSBC is pulling their sponsorship at the end of this season... and ford won't put any more money in. So its going to be hard for jaguar to find any sponsorship - they might or might not be in next season.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

How bad was the accident with Ralf at the usa grand prix ... I thought that he was fine, until a week later i came on the net and I read that he had 2 broken vertebrate!!! I was crying ... i couldn't stop. It was so sad!!!

Why couldn't that happen to Montoya???

I am watching pre-qualifying and Schumacher did a bloody great lap!!! The best all weekend!!!

Hope that he wins again.

By the way, channel 10 coverage is half an hour delayed!!! I sit on the net and watch the race half and hour before it starts. lol.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC

Cape said:
How bad was the accident with Ralf at the usa grand prix ... I thought that he was fine, until a week later i came on the net and I read that he had 2 broken vertebrate!!! I was crying ... i couldn't stop. It was so sad!!!

Why couldn't that happen to Montoya???

I am watching pre-qualifying and Schumacher did a bloody great lap!!! The best all weekend!!!

Hope that he wins again.

By the way, channel 10 coverage is half an hour delayed!!! I sit on the net and watch the race half and hour before it starts. lol.
Yeh that was a huge accident- I thought he might not be hurt, but now it seems he'll be out of the rest of the season.
Don't wish it on Montoya! :p how evil of you.

I can't be bothered watching it on the net- argh telstra broadband is so shit! :mad1:
I think I can cope with being 30 mins behind.

Go KIMI! :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Actually, i should have said that i wished that it would of have happened to everyone other than michael and ralf... what more could u want than michael and ralf only racing each other. Atleast everytime a schumacher would win :D

hehe.

I'm sad, i gotta watch it ... otherwise i have a big stress attack, lol. I can't cope when the races are in America.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

ralfie is suing the yanks hospitals cuz they told him he was alright... but then he got transferred to some euro hospital and now his messed up his spine... out for 3 months...
gene is racing for him...
montoya sucks this season.... those columbian are only good for one thing... and its not f1 racing...(that is until his at mc)
the quality is too crappy to watch via the internet id much rather a bigger size tv and better quality for only 30mins!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

If i was ralf i would sue them as well. They could have completely damaged his spine and maybe then he could never walk again. :vcross:

Montoya constantly sucks!!! He can't drive for shit ... and for some reason i find it very difficult to belief that he was concerned for ralf. He doesn't like ralf and thats a well known fact!!! Stuck up cow montoya is!!! :mad:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

yeh but ralf isnt exactly a self less guy... his damn selfish as well! unlike mschu!
ralf is already getting paid shitloads why make a hospital go bankrupt for? :p
if kimi was in the situation hed be like... dont worry im a playa hater... watch me race with a damaged spine

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC

Orange Juice said:
montoya sucks this season.... those columbian are only good for one thing... and its not f1 racing...(that is until his at mc)
lol and you would know all about what the columbians are good for ay? :p

Cape said:
Actually, i should have said that i wished that it would of have happened to everyone other than michael and ralf... what more could u want than michael and ralf only racing each other. Atleast everytime a schumacher would win :D

hehe.

I'm sad, i gotta watch it ... otherwise i have a big stress attack, lol. I can't cope when the races are in America.

mmm 2 people racing would be so exciting :p .. maybe if it was Kimi and Michael I'd like the idea a little more

stress attack.. a sign of a true fan ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Not kimi and michael, kimi speaks funny and i can't understand him half the time. I really don't think that he deserved to be only a point behind schumacher last yr, considering it was 6-1 to schumacher. Like this year, barrichello doesn't deserve to be only 18 points behind schumacher, considering its 8-0. The points are so unfair.

Yeah ... fan ... blame my year 10 maths exam, thats why i started watching it, cause the australian grand prix was on. lol. anything to get out of studying for maths.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

eLmo said:
lol and you would know all about what the columbians are good for ay? :p
what are you on about? everyone knows the columbians are good at making cars! sheesh its common knowledge...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

why do u think montoya drives so fast and eradictly. lol.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

^^^ cuz columbia put some man power into the beamers this season! golly you guys call yourselves f1 fans! *shakes head*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

All montoya is good for is knocking ppl off the road. Notably RALF!!!

Don't worry, michael doesn't have pole :mad: DAMN!!!! I WANTED HIM TO GET OFF THE NUMBER OF 60 POLES!!! He is second behind alonso, which isn't bad.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC

Cape said:
Not kimi and michael, kimi speaks funny and i can't understand him half the time. I really don't think that he deserved to be only a point behind schumacher last yr, considering it was 6-1 to schumacher. Like this year, barrichello doesn't deserve to be only 18 points behind schumacher, considering its 8-0. The points are so unfair.

Yeah ... fan ... blame my year 10 maths exam, thats why i started watching it, cause the australian grand prix was on. lol. anything to get out of studying for maths.

ah the points system IS fair.. anyway who needs to understand Kimi when he looks so damn good? :D
Have you been down to melb for the race before?
I went this year.. Woah so good - so noisy :)

Orange Juice said:
what are you on about? everyone knows the columbians are good at making cars! sheesh its common knowledge...
oh right ...so thats were they get all that money from! now I know the truth

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

I actually wanted to go last year. i was about to buy the tickets, however, i had a gut feeling that michael wasn't gonna do well, so i didn't go, and then i watched it on tv and he came 4th, i was glad i didn't go.

But hopefully i will go in 2006 when they move it to later in the year. I really want to go, hope that i can con someone into giving me a million dollars to spend at the ferrari shop. lol. I wanted to win the trip to china that they were giving away on rpm. :vcross:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Cape said:
All montoya is good for is knocking ppl off the road. Notably RALF!!!

Don't worry, michael doesn't have pole :mad: DAMN!!!! I WANTED HIM TO GET OFF THE NUMBER OF 60 POLES!!! He is second behind alonso, which isn't bad.
why are you going for ralf for? lookat your sig... its ford... go for webber ! :p
he needs all the support he can get...

eLmo said:
ah the points system IS fair.. anyway who needs to understand Kimi when he looks so damn good? :D
Have you been down to melb for the race before?
I went this year.. Woah so good - so noisy :)

oh right ...so thats were they get all that money from! now I know the truth
on a serious note... im better looking than kimi....
how much were the tickets to melby?
im thinking of going next year... but i dont think it would be as good as watching it on tv... cuz we see heaps more on tv dont we?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Cape said:
I actually wanted to go last year. i was about to buy the tickets, however, i had a gut feeling that michael wasn't gonna do well, so i didn't go, and then i watched it on tv and he came 4th, i was glad i didn't go.

But hopefully i will go in 2006 when they move it to later in the year. I really want to go, hope that i can con someone into giving me a million dollars to spend at the ferrari shop. lol. I wanted to win the trip to china that they were giving away on rpm. :vcross:
i want that car rpm are giving away...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC

Orange Juice said:
on a serious note... im better looking than kimi....
how much were the tickets to melby?
im thinking of going next year... but i dont think it would be as good as watching it on tv... cuz we see heaps more on tv dont we?
oh but I didn't say that he was better looking than you did I? :p ..don't be so insecure
it was only $92 general ... and yes it sorta sucked coz all the people around me would not sit down ever... so I had to stand for the whole race :( but I sat right in front of the big screen :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

I have ford on my sig because of the v8 supercars and lowndes.

I desperately want to go to the f1 grand prix. i would do anything to go. i think that i would just get general and not grand stand cause i got relos who live in melbourne anyway.

I hate webber, he thinks he is soooooooo good, but in actual fact hes not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)