The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
its next week, tommorow morning at 2:30am ...
rubins has pole, infront of michael and the 2 BAR's, webber 10th

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
its next week, tommorow morning at 2:30am ...
rubins has pole, infront of michael and the 2 BAR's, webber 10th
dam... i got an exam tommorow as well....
even tho rubens got pole he wont win... raikonnen is on fire... (as he has been all season)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
raikonnen is on fire... (as he has been all season)
literally ... no he wont win, mclaren will strugle to finish let alone win ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
literally ... no he wont win, mclaren will strugle to finish let alone win ...
sad, but true.. :(

anyway I'd like to see Ruben win this time instead of Shuey argh!!
...and Renault's not doing to good :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
sad, but true.. :(

anyway I'd like to see Ruben win this time instead of Shuey argh!!
...and Renault's not doing to good :(
werent you the one that told me that i gotta be optimistic etc etc after i said their new car is gonna shithouse? :p
anyways i think their new car isnt as shithouse as i previously thought....

btw did any watch the race?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah, i watched the finishing stages ... i watched the afl then the f1 then the golf :p
sheuy wins again ... barichello atleast had a go at him which was good to see ... sato on the podium, he had a good race though ... button gets the failure this time ... webbers car catches fire when in 6th position, omg he must be really really pissed now ... and guess what! minardi got a point, baumgartner, the first ever hungarian f1 driver got a point! great track, entertaining race ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
werent you the one that told me that i gotta be optimistic etc etc after i said their new car is gonna shithouse? :p
anyways i think their new car isnt as shithouse as i previously thought....
lol yes.. I'm still in full support of Kimi - at least he finished with some points ..woohoo! :p

go minardi finally getting a single point ;)

I actually thought Sato had the best race..esp after bar messed up the pitting etc..- good to see how he overtook everyone..
btw- that was the first time I'd heard Sato speak..somehow his voice doesn't seem to match his body (its sorta high pitched and strange) hmm..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
lol yes.. I'm still in full support of Kimi - at least he finished with some points ..woohoo! :p

go minardi finally getting a single point ;)

I actually thought Sato had the best race..esp after bar messed up the pitting etc..- good to see how he overtook everyone..
btw- that was the first time I'd heard Sato speak..somehow his voice doesn't seem to match his body (its sorta high pitched and strange) hmm..
raikonnen would have doine better if he didnt have to pit the extra 2 or 3 times... for air in the engine or something...

i swear sato is such an interesting driver to watch...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
raikonnen would have doine better if he didnt have to pit the extra 2 or 3 times... for air in the engine or something...
argh! he is forever in pit lane... its a huge joke! stupid shitass car :chainsaw:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
did i imagine things ....? or is the french during the day? as in its not at 1 -2 after midnight...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
most probably because of the moto gp or delayed coverage ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
finally next race, mc will have a new car.... its the missing ingredient for dc and kimi to win....
This had been evident since the beginning of the season where their car was not as good as ferraris...(just slightly worst.....slower.....unreliable-er......but is better looking!)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
go new car :p .. Mc Laren topped testing on the 2nd day :D I think ferrari was 6th..
Anyway the point is that the car is reliable.. (110 laps)

btw I've heard nasty rumours that Kimi will be moving to Williams. :rolleyes: bastards who start these rumours! hmph not true at all.

damn procrastination :(

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
someone is worried :p ... nah i hope for ur sake he stays at mclaren although webber/kimi make good team dont ya think?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
someone is worried :p ... nah i hope for ur sake he stays at mclaren although webber/kimi make good team dont ya think?
i think montoya is better than webber, but im not sure how the car with handle with montoya driving... his pretty agressive which might blow the engine apart more often than it already is...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
.. the new car has set all my 'worries' to rest :D
Webber is good- but he hasn't got a good car (right now) so I dunno what potential he has. As for Montoya I know he's good + he's my second favourite :) .. so I like the Kimi/Montoya team for next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)