The F1 Thread (3 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
well..fisi crashes means every1 else stops their timing n shit..meaning the live timing thing is not doing nething meaning i get bored!:p

sato should feel betta...maybe BAR will replace his engine b4 next race aswell...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They have fixed the rules so no other team could chuck a BAR :p

omgosh! Toyota are super fast! Hopefully they will carry that into the race as well.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
erm something like you can't retire a car just to switch engines for next race or something, I dunno, I don't have the rule book do i???

BAR will find a loophole :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
they could just run wide on a turn and get stuck on the gravel and retire... its pretty stupid to me... they should just make everyone run with the same engine even if they retire... unless the engine blows up

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cape said:
erm something like you can't retire a car just to switch engines for next race or something, I dunno, I don't have the rule book do i???

BAR will find a loophole :p
It will be pretty hard for them to actually prove that nothing was wrong with the engine though:).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
they could just run wide on a turn and get stuck on the gravel and retire... its pretty stupid to me... they should just make everyone run with the same engine even if they retire... unless the engine blows up
haha ... they could use team orders :rolleyes:

eg: ron dennis could order montoya to knock kimi into the gravel trap and montoya goes in the gravel trap as well ... hahahhahahaha ... wait, montoya doesn't need team orders to do that!

They have actually barcoded the engines this year or something and covered them or something, i dunno. But the FIA and officials should know if an engine has been tampered with.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
webber set fastest 3rd sector...:d

that is all

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
im sorrrrrrrrrry...i dont just support the guy who has the superior momentum, car, and team :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
And where's that? I'll tell you where - only 12th in the first qualifying session at Malaysia! Alonso is 1st, with Trulli 2nd, Fisichella 3rd and Raikonnen 4th. Webber is 6th and then there's a massive gap to Schumacher in 12th!
erm thanks argonaut - i needed to be reminded about that :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know - I think that I was trying to kid myself about Melbourne, because ferrari and michael weren't even epxecting a win.

Its still early days in the championship - and I wonder how many engines will last time the end of malaysia - I will not be able to stop laughing if BARs engines blow up :p

Actually ... Michael's time for first qualifying isn't that bad considering he was one of the first few drivers to go out. Michael with a good strategy he could easily gain a podium or maybe even a race win :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm so glad schuey finished where he did.

can't stop laughing at BAR :p thats so funny ... HAHAHAHAHA Cheaters!!!!

Can't wait to watch it on tv though :) seems like a pretty good race.

Edit: I got a tatoo of the prancing horse :D

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fuck arg... whats under your sp[oilteR??!?! i wanna read it... but im gonna watch it tonight... grrr

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
fuck arg... whats under your sp[oilteR??!?! i wanna read it... but im gonna watch it tonight... grrr
I KNOW, I KNOW I KNOW and I KNOW!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
NEIN i can restrain myself... fucken kimi isnt top 5... what an idiot... i hope the renault engines blow up... they had a big week last week

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Highlight what???

Theres something to highlight ... can it be in yellow :p

oj - i know where kimi finishes :p (wait ... thats if he does).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)