• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
FFS Argonaut dont do that spoiler shit again please ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Sorry, I just wanted to type it up to rub in the results, but not spoil it for those of you who actually wanted to watch the race.
lalalalalalala ... thanks argonaut :p knew you were useful for something.

HSC
i just watched the race and im cut! its 2 am so i wont elaborate but im cut!! resisting the use of foul langauge.............. :mad:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
GlobalOperation said:
i just watched the race and im cut! its 2 am so i wont elaborate but im cut!! resisting the use of foul langauge.............. :mad:
erm ... what are you cut about??? Obviously not the same thing as me :D

aww ... hiedfeld is sooooo cute :) lol. Didn't realise he was so cute until i watched the press conference.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
lol i was quite bored for the first half of the race and channel seven with breast man was actually more attractive :)

shame about webber! :(
it was hardly his fault, although at first with the camera angle i thought it was partly him, but later i'm pretty sure it isn't

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Wow, I'm surprised you can harbour a feeling other than hatred towards the guy who involved in Schumacher's DNF at Albert Park.
I know its strange. But he looks like you can poke a stick at him and he will laugh :p maybe its the fact that hes german.

Oh well. I'm still laughing at BAR and fisi came in use for once ... thanks to fisi michael got points :D

HSC
webber was coming over taking fisi for third and fisi had problems so he would have had it.
did anyone else see it?? who's fault do u think it was?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
haha ... if you haven't seen the accident - I dunno what planet your living on. It was all over the news this morning. They made it sound like it was the end of the world that webber didn't finish.

It was partially both their faults - wonder if 19:1 will make webber apologise :D anyways, it was fisi fault cause he locked his wheels and webbers fault cause it was an area which isn't the best for overtaking, webber has to learn not to try and overtake someone at the very first time he can see their gearbox. Maybe then he will finish on the podium :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
It was clearly Fisichella's fault. Webber had passed him and then Fisichella tried to pass him back on the next corner when his tires were running low on grip and he slid into Webber:mad:!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Desperate times calls for desperate measures :D

Plus, schuey is the exemption to rules about overtaking - considering hes a natural genius :p

I don't think we will ever know who is at fault - everyone is so biased and they will either choose fisi or webber.

p.s. it was webbers fault :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The officials gave Fisichella an official warning, so in their opinion it was his fault:mad:!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well as soon as racing drivers put their helmets on they change into beasts determined to do anything to win the race and the championship.

Now, I've never seen other people deliberately knocking people out of the race, have i??? *stares directly at montoya*

Did you see him knock any drivers off the track in the past two races ... no ... any drivers in the past few years .... NO!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ahem... fucking shitty debris... kimi got fucked over cuz of that... which was stupid as hell... he was looking like he was gona win as well... racism as usual...
he should risked it toward the end just to score a point or so... i mean he was so close on the last corner... and it was fisi's fault... webber was ahead when he braked...

when webber got out of the car i thought he was gonna go hit him... hilarius!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oj - your delusional as usual :p

there was NO way kimi was going to win - maybe a podium if he was lucky.

And webber was going to punch fisi ... but then fisi ran away ... aww, if only they ended up in a punch up :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahah never seen f1 drivers fight...
and yes KIMI was gonna win it... but hes luck just got fucked over with the tires... he was third when he blew the tire... and was like 14th...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
A couple of years ago ... JV and montoya punched :p i remember seeing it on telly, it was quite funny.

alonso owned everyone on that field ... except for the schumeister!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahaha cept for schumi? HAHAHAHAH
i hope ferrari can score more than 2 points a race between the two drivers with their new cars.,... cuz this is depressing... even rbr kick ferraris ass... and they got like 1$ worth of rnd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)