The F1 Thread (12 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
He can win. Nando has had a few wins, kimi has had his few wins, and the next grand prix is Michael's home grand prix. Expect Michael to win Europe next week (why doesn't that sound familar :rolleyes: )

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Sigh *runs and cries*

You will see ... Michael and his brickstones will be back :p a little late, but Kimi is doing his job of taking points away from nando.

And I thought Minardi had a chance of scoring some points tonight, oh dear :(

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
what a race! that would have had to be one of the most exciting races for a long time

i'm so happy BMW 2 podiums! webber finally gets one :D

way to go kimi! can't wait for the 'ring

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Webber only got the podium cause BAR were racing :p actually, saying that, if BAR were racing, michael might not have got any points :(

Michael will still win the championship - you wait and see :uhhuh:

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I heard Webber has never had a podium finish, is that right? everytime i watch he comes 8th-10th area. Last night i was watching, but i went to bed while he was in 3rd.... where did he come?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Webbers first podium was last night. He had a habit of always finishing 5th. Webber finished 3rd, but he thinks he should have finished 2nd, but Heidfled was a better driver last night and had a better pit stop strategy (be it one or two laps earlier).

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
would have been really interesting if webber had a good start, results would have been very different

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Webber copied the exact move by Heidfeld. Heidfeld did it perfectly, didn't pinch a brake or cut across the chicane. Nando should be penalised for cutting across the chicane that many times!

And I'm not a sore loser, I'm just depressed about it. Theres a difference. And Michael is no bastard *shakes fist at argonaut*

You just wait and see!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
*sighs* Schuey now hasn't won for 7 races - longest time since he joined ferrari ... and I need schuey winning or atleast standing on the podium. Raikkonen was on the podium number of times when Michael was winning. *sighs again*

And Webber did copy the move from Heidfeld. Heidfeld pulled the same moves two or three laps earlier at the exact same place. Heidfeld and Webber both overtook Alonso at the same place within three or four laps or so.

Alonso cut across the chicane two or three times, but it was only the last time that he let Webber through. Cutting chicanes is againts the regs - if anyone else did it, they would have been penalised! Actually, schuey cut across the yellow line slighty :p but we won't go there!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yes. Webber was about 0.6 seconds behind Heidfeld!!

Stop calling Michael the Bastard :( He can win the championship, theres still a long way to go. If Kimi and Nando both have a bad race - hes still in for a chance (gotta keep telling myself that :rolleyes: )

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Michael can win the championship, theres still a long way to go.
Thats right. I believe he will win his home race and then win every race thereafter :p . Congrats to Mark Webber on his podium finish!

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bulletproof - I think not. Those Michelin tyres are slowly falling into bridgestone's grip! Nandos tyres had no grip on them last night. And Only Kimi and Nando are sorta bulletproof, their other half of the team is a let down.

You an arrogant bastard argonaut - but I don't go saying it in every post, do I?

I actually hope Minardi win a race!

I'm never going to win, am I?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
I'd like to think I'm not arrogant. But I can be a right bastard at times, I'll admit that.

I guess it's why I once supported the Brothers Schumacher ...
why did you stop supporting a legend like Schumacher...did you suffer brain damage or something?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Schumacher ... boring driver? I don't think we are living on the same planet!

Schumacher will risk everything to score extra points - especially last night, they didn't really show the move on tv, but he risked his and bazza's car to gain one extra point.

And I am not saying who is the boringest driver either :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
HHAHAHAHAHA you bung holes, its kimis season... i swear if there were a couple more laps, i bet lonso wouldnt have even scored... bad luck for trulli... sacrificed himself for 4 guys... guess it was worth it... fucking renaults should fuck off and get a better car... its obvious that its uncompetitive when next to a mclaren...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oh oj- kimi has two good races, it doesn't make it his season yet!!! Mclaren and Renault are uncompetitive to ferrari!!! Michael constantly sets fastest laps - he has a little bad luck which means he doesnt win. But you just wait ... he'll show you all what ferrari is made of!!! (other than carbon fibre :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)