The F1 Thread (8 Viewers)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Tuna said:
They have a chassis that put too much pressure on the tyres, this can be seen in the Renaults
Yeah, but i think the tyre wear for renault at monaco was due to the fact they filled the car with 2.5L x 53 laps worth of fuel...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Feel free to pick on me!!! grr ... damn you all!!!!

I'll get my revenge when I get home from uni!

HSC
Cape said:
Webber had a diamond a few years ago on the nose of his jag to promote the new james bond movie at the time. He crashed and lost it. To this day, its never been found!
it was klien's car not webbers. webber would never crash his car!!
lol!
so will webber return to the podium this week?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No, it was definately webbers car. Klein wouldn't crash his ;)

Webber will not be on the podium this weekend - BAR are back and not to meantion home grand prix for the schumacher brothers and heidfeld.

Bridgestones did well last year on hot circuits cause last year the hot circuits weren't very hot. It was raining in Malaysia - and Bahrain, temps were not as hot as expected. Atleast last year when the tyres were suffering they could pit to stop.

Yes, the bridgestones are to blame. Michelin produce a tyre which is excellent over one lap for qualifying but tends to wear out towards the end of the gp, however, bridgestone is more stable throughout the whole grand prix, especially in the middle and late sections of the race.

I've finished ranting for now :p

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
Yeah, but i think the tyre wear for renault at monaco was due to the fact they filled the car with 2.5L x 53 laps worth of fuel...
No, Renault pitted when the safety car was out. Hence they have less fuel than the McLaren. The Toyota were on a one stop strategy as well, so, it was the chassis not the fuel weight.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Bookie said:
Kimi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be champion 2005. McLaren are back to their best. :D
bahahaha...cant wait for cape to get hold of you :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bookie said:
Kimi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be champion 2005. McLaren are back to their best. :D
hmm ... strange, mclaren are NOT back at their best. If they were, they montoya would have been second at Monaco, and Mclaren would have also set the fastest lap, not Michael. And if Mclaren were really back - I'd see Alsonso shaking in his racing boots - which he is not doing.

Is Mclaren paying all you people to piss me off or something??? Maybe, instead of paying you guys, they should really invest their money in replacing montoya :p

braad - I went ballistic just for you :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Is Mclaren paying all you people to piss me off or something??? Maybe, instead of paying you guys, they should really invest their money in replacing montoya :p
Yes, i accept 10,000 euros to sniper michael shuemacker tyre at monazo this year!

JPM owns - 18th to 5th at monaco, making up 6 places in 2 laps.
What happen to ferrari? started 8th or 10th ? finished 7th/8th ?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
if ferari were the best they'd be winning cape :p

hehehe....and you cant say that about williams, because they're plain shit atm, despite last race :eek:

anyway...montoya should possibly either fix himself up and stop crashing or move onto a team better suited to his speed abilities, like say...Arrows :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Righto, here I go again, depending Michael and ferrari to my death!!!

Grizzly, 10,000 euros from mclaren could be better spent on R&D, not you snipering schuey's tyres. Plus, I think mclaren would prefer to beat ferrari and michael fair and square - which includes none of your snipering crap! Also, its Monza :p

Montoya does not own. You know how he got that far? By knocking people off the road. Thats what he does do best. I agree with braad on this one, he belongs with arrows :p I mean, what dipshit in his right mind would fall off a motocross bike, cause a hairline fracture in his shoulder and then says bye to the very slim chance he had of winning the title!

As for ferrari, just you wait til Sunday night. They'll be back. We know that they have speed, their tyres just better work otherwise, I'm off to Japan to punch the bosses of bridgestone.

Williams have been shit forever. Sure, they won a few championships, yonks ago, but they won't win a championship again. Get rid of the BMW engine and slap a ferrari one in there :D wait ... that'd technically mean webber would be driving for ferrari ... oh shit, cancel that thought :eek:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Montoya does not own. You know how he got that far? By knocking people off the road.
omg, are u serious

MAY i remind you WHO it was who retired COULTHARD ? ..YES, that driver...who lost his front wing in the process.....shoemaker !!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Trust you to only read the little bit the picked on your poor little monty boy!!! Typical griz! No kimi scanned article for you!!!

grr ... it was coulthards fault. You fucking don't stop in the middle of the fucking hair pin. Yes, I know there was a car there, but there was plently of room to get by. Stupid idiot. He should leave f1 before he disgraces his name even further. They already had to close down the coulthard musuem :rolleyes:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
They already had to close down the coulthard musuem :rolleyes:
what? with so many damaged parts going to them..they'd always be expanding

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
what? with so many damaged parts going to them..they'd always be expanding
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to braad again.

hmm ... yes, so many damaged parts - they should have just auctioned them off. I'm sure griz would want to buy a bit of a mclaren :rolleyes:

actually, I'll have a bit that has a scratch from a ferrari or some red ferrari paint on it! ok - loooooooooooooooost it!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Tuna said:
down with Ferrari
jeez ... the only thing that is stopping me from going ballistic at you, is the fact that you have toyota in your avatar.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
What did Jean Todt say before?
Ferrari should earn more because it is the star of F1?
Oh! the main attraction is on Kimi, Trulli and Alonso now. Oops!
Red-blooded car is going to crash and burn.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Todt never ever said anything like that! Why the hell would he say anything like that. Stop making Todt out to be some rebel who is money hungry, when infact hes not!

Formula one can't live without ferrari and ferrari can't live without formula one.

Excuse me, but I'd hate to say it, but the focus has been on nando, kimi and montoya ever since they joined f1. However, it took, what like 3 or 4 years to get anywhere. Schumacher had 3 bad races or is it 4. can't remember. But that does not mean he gone yet. Last year Mclaren had 16 or so bad races, but they still came through with a win :p

The red blooded cars will live forever!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
cape your such a nazi... got rice?

wasnt schumis fault he was so bad cuz of that stupid putz who crashed... what an idiot and jv is an idiot too... he should like fuck off and make room for baumgartner the legend that is all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)