The F1 Thread (4 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oh, now oj is here. Now its everyone vs Cape :mad: And don't start with the Nazi stuff again ... and whats rice got to do with anything??? Don't make me hunt you down either :p

Zsolt is on the dvd i got the other day. Now I can see Zsolt whenever I want to. lalalala. yay!!! (not!)

JV is only good for publicity like Irvine is only good for opening his mouth!

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Jean Todt did say that after the 9 teams refused to have a meeting with the FIA because Bernie Eccelstone was secretly promising to give Ferrari more money to extend the Concord Agreement which will be expired in 2007. Eccelstone didn't want the other teams to spit in the GPW series which would cost him dear. Eccelstone even promised to give other teams a whooper $50 million each team for 5 years period prior to the end of the Concord Agreement.

So Cape if you're not a F1 die-hard. Please go regularly to the google search page and type 'f1' click on itv and you will get all the news from there.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I suggest that you shouldn't rely too heavily upon the sources that you read off itv. Thats basically believing everything channel 9 says over here :) You also don't believe everything read on www.f1.com because its owned by bernie.

The $50 million was a carrot stick, but who cares. In the end its going to keep f1 going, we don't want a fucking GPW series. I think three more teams are going to sign up for the concord agreement.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
It's i-tv not f1.com the offical site. Please read carefully. This is a commercial site and nothing on it is biased. Have you ever read news that were biased? If you did are you still reading the same type of news?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
go u good thing, go baumgartner !! ... dw he'll be back ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
RUB!X said:
go u good thing, go baumgartner !! ... dw he'll be back ...
really rub!x? considering the Hungarian government isn't funding him anymore. Are you and oj going to put together your life savings and fund him to get back into F1???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Your right. I'll admit zsolt was probably one of the best minardi drivers. Managed to score a point, almost managed on several other occasions and even acted as a moving tyre barrier.

*Throws $2 towards rub!x to pay for zsolt to drive again :p*

sorry, thats all I can afford.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Trulli is the best driver in F1 today.

It is true that F1 can't live without Ferrari - even if they are languishing within the midfield and going nowhere.

Zsolt one of the nest Minardi drivers ever?! You forgot Jarno Trulli, Fernando Alonso, Mark Webber, Giancarlo Fisichella and...........Alex Yoong. :eek:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Woohoo!!! Both ferraris in the top 10 :D I think Michael is running heavy. We know by now that williams always run light - compromise race strategy for qualifying positions.

I'd bet 3 germans will be on the podium :D

And I'm sure OJ would be more than happy to explain why Zsolt was the best minardi driver ever :p

EDIT: OMG!!! Did anyone see the competition on RPM today??? Must enter!!! Need to win!!!

Oh, I found my ferrari shirt - I had lost it :(

Last edited:

ledzeppelin

HSC
I've a question regarding Ferrari
In Imola, the Ferrari was 2 seconds faster than all the other cars
What's happened to that pace?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ferrari just havnt been having much luck... who wants to bet me that kimi will have heidfeld within the first 10 laps? and webber will stall again?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ferrari have been fast. They rather Michael was fastest at Imola, fastest at Monaco and was setting the pace until he had to retire in Spain. Its mainly the Bridgestones. They aren't good for one lap, but when they heat up, and the ferrari will full with fuel - the ferrari flies.

I'll bet 3 german drivers will be on the podium.

The race starts at 10:30pm on tv (dunno how long bb went overtime though).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't spoil the race, incase other ppl who want to watch it on tv read it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)