• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i hate doing assignments as well
me too :( I had two due this week. But now I'm on holidays :D Yay!! But I've got one due next week, have to fricken travel 6 hours to hand a fricken assignment in, and then an exam the week after (which is open book, but I don't care :p)

More importantly, I have no classes until March next year :D Yay!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
exams ... pfft! I had one today, open book, killed it :D

Tourism trends - open book, 4 essays in 2 hours, will kill that too.

Your the one that should be studying.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thankyou for your life story :p And help me choose what subjects to do next year. I've done every single good subject! Damn, why don't they have an F1 subject :( I could atleast get a D in it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats great oj :D

Did anyone watch RPM today? They had a little segment with Michael in it. Gosh! He actually looked really depressed about last season, I felt like crying and hugging the tv, I'm sad :rolleyes: But he said he'll made a decision next season about whether he wants to continue or not. I think he'll continue until the end of 2007.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... I dunno. I think he was pretty shaken up about last season.

Speaking of Baumgartner - I was watching an old grand prix like from 2003 or 2004 or something and Zsolt was everywhere! He was like dancing down the pit straight at Albert Park. Thats all :)

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
FIA Press Release about tyre changes for 2007

"The decision to reintroduce tyre changes in Formula One was supported by an overwhelming majority of the Formula One Commission members and by a unanimous vote of the FIA World Motor Sport Council...

...Michelin are clearly confused, but it is difficult to understand which part of the very basic and entirely democratic voting procedures adopted by the FIA that Michelin is perplexed by. As Michelin themselves point out this is the same regulation as in 2004 when, we must remind them, their tyres ran without problem at Indianapolis."

Heh heh heh, Michelin got ripped!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Michelin suck. Sure, they had a tyre this / last season that was suitable to travel about 310km each race weekend, however, how many punctures / blow ups did they have to compared bridgestone? Michelin went for the speed option whereas bridgestone went for the slow and conservative option.

310km each race weekend should not be done by one set of tyres. It was a stupid rule, and I'm glad that the FIA have brought tyre changing back in. And not just because its going to help ferrari. Its not safe to do a whole race on one tyres. Name one race weekend where there were no tyres / cars that were struggling to get to the end of the race. I can't think of any.

Obviously michelin and renault are going to have a big cry about it. But safety should come before cost cutting. 7 sets a race weekend of tyres is adequate though.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
OMG! Mclaren are never going to win a championship ever again. Since Newy is going to RBR. Fuck, that team will be one of the best next season - Newy, Ferrari engines *sigh* they just need bridgestones.

btw, wheres the ferrari you guys promised me for my birthday?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Lovely :rolleyes:

Its only 121 days until Bahrain :D Now, what to do for that long period of time, considering I'm on holidays? Hmm ... I'll go and do the world championship on full race distance! That will keep me occupied for a few days.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
argh exams are coming everyone, study hard...
pfft ... Had open book exam, now I'm on HOLIDAYS

It took me 1 hour and 25 minutes to finish a full race distance around Albert Park today, jeez even on hard I lapped the field 3 times :rolleyes: bloody oath! Need a harder ps2 game.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wtf? thats not the most realistic thing... did you do pitts and tyre changes and damage and all that shit?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yup. Pit stops, I went for a 2 stop strategy while everyone else seemed to go for a 3 or 4 stop strategy. Can't change tyres Oj, 2005 rules :p Yes, damage was on, no driving aids and in manual as well. Just another 18 races to do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)