hahaha

the first BOSF1 couple!

argo n cape

:rofl:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

They were going to do it in Malaysia 2 years ago, but it was decided that it was too dangerous.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Argonaut said:
I'm not being sarcastic. I'm serious. Who cares what Mr E thinks, he's already too blind to see that Spa is a great circuit, so he's not going to notice a night race. They did in in the V8s a few years back (read 8 or 9) at Calder Park as it was a hit (but then CAMS decided to axe it anyway). True, F1 is a big step up from V8s, but it would be awesome. they wouldn't have to worry about putting lights on the cars, because it would be a floodlit track.
They did it at eastern creek for the grand finale. I know it would be awesome, but some money hungry bastard, named Mr E, is always standing in the way, and even if hes gone, I don't think the teams would agree, they always have the start time at 2pm for a reason. They were thinking of doing a night race in London, if London ever got a GP.

You know, Mr E doesn't even stay around for the whole race, he watches the start and then goes home with his 20 something year old wife.

brad - wtf are you on about?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

Cape said:
You know, Mr E doesn't even stay around for the whole race, he watches the start and then goes home with his 20 something year old wife.
wouldnt u
thats why he made f1 so boring

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Grizzly said:
wouldnt u
thats why he made f1 so boring
Well, I certainly wouldn't be dashing off with my 20 year old wife :p

Bernie is only half to blame for the mess F1 is in. Ferrari can be blamed for being dominating, then the rest of the teams can be blamed for not catching up. The FIA can be blamed for changing the rules more times that Flavio changes GFs. And Bernie can once again be blamed for the fact that hes a money hungry old gimp. Its a vicsous cycle F1.

I bet $50 qualifying will be changed during the season.

btw - DC got a new GF.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Damn you Argonaut! There are more important things to discuss before Super Aguri and Sato, they include car launches!

How sexy is the F248? :uhhuh: That is the sexiest car I have ever seen, feel free at the end of the season, if ferrari get their ass whipped again to remind me that I said that.

And Honda launched their car, its looks ugly, but Button and Baz make the perfect team, "I'll be the next world champion"

Williams should have launched their car by now, expect Webber to be plasted all over the tv :(

btw, while we are on the topic of williams, does Nico Rosberg have a girlfriend? Answer ASAP please!

And Mclaren are apparently having a shocking time with the reliability of their V8 engine.

Righto, Super Aguri - the headlines say Mr E and the FIA have approved them to race a 3 or was it 4 year old chasis, they have less than 6 weeks to get their act together, it wil be tough to make the grid at Bahrain.

Jason, I really hope that you were being sarcastic when you said "Sato both out-qualified and out-performed JB last season", cast your mind back to Belgium. And that was only one race, I could think of more, but I have forgotten most of last season for no particular reason :D

Sato has raced in F1 for 3 years, he scored one podium and a handful of points (only in 2004 and Japan), time to let some new up and coming driver have a chance in F1, Sato had his chance, and blew it, especially his honda engine :p

And I'm more important than Mr E!! Atleast I'm not a money hungry old grimp like he is!

Tuna

HSC
N/A

FW28 has been launched it might be slower than last year's FW27 but it sure can beat a Ferrrari.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

*Hits Argo on the head* That was a pretty big booboo!

Sato could be a good driver, and obviously he was to get into F1, either that or his honda bank was large, but just because your a good driver doesn't mean you'll be good in F1. Sato is best suited for dodgem cars and JV is just an old hand who should learn that his day is over and time to hang up the helmet.

I like the FW28 livery, its nice and dark. Wonder how fast it is?

Honda have been fast since they launched, toyota have been quiet lately, and well ferrari - cat is going to keep her trap shut for once :p Mclaren is awful, as soon as Kimi got into the MP4-21, its engine blew up, renault have been very consistent.

Tuna

HSC
N/A

Cape said:
I like the FW28 livery, its nice and dark. Wonder how fast it is?
Slower than the FW27 but faster than Ferrari. Duh!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Tuna said:
Slower than the FW27 but faster than Ferrari. Duh!
Hey, I reframed from commenting about the pace of the F248 for a particular reason!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Cape said:
How sexy is the F248? :uhhuh: That is the sexiest car I have ever seen, feel free at the end of the season, if ferrari get their ass whipped again to remind me that I said that
shall do ;)

quite de zexi cur eh?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Thanks brad, knew you were useful for something :rolleyes:

R25 + MP4-20 = FW28 ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Cape said:
Thanks brad, knew you were useful for something :rolleyes:

R25 + MP4-20 = FW28 ;)
i dont understand this formula 1 speak :s

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Last years renault + last years mclaren = this years williams.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Cape said:
Last years renault + last years mclaren = this years williams.
theres a major contradiction there

renault= reliable

mclaren = unreliable

reliable + unreliable = 0

.'. you're saying the FW28 = 0

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

braad said:
theres a major contradiction there

renault= reliable

mclaren = unreliable

reliable + unreliable = 0

.'. you're saying the FW28 = 0
Renault = Reliable

Mclaren = Fast

Mercedes = Unreliable

Cosworth = ???

.'. Williams = reliable, dunno about fast though.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Cape said:
Renault = Reliable

Mclaren = Fast

Mercedes = Unreliable

Cosworth = ???

.'. Williams = reliable, dunno about fast though.
reliable + fast + unreliable + ??? = fast???

FW28 = fast???

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Snapwizard said:
F1 Sux !! I use to like oit but cant stand another Schemuarker victroy !! I've started to follow cart (Indy) as the victor is less predictable ~~ no one knoew whos a better dirver cause the cars are so differnent~~
hahahahaa

what a cock, i just saw this post....lol

"schemuarker"

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

braad said:
reliable + fast + unreliable + ??? = fast???

FW28 = fast???
Geez, I haven't done maths for 3 years, this is starting to confuzzle me!

FW28 = no mercedes engine = reliable cosworth = crappy driver of webber = no podiums for him.

braad said:
hahahahaa

what a cock, i just saw this post....lol

"schemuarker"
WTF? Where did you drag that up from? lol. Can't people spell Schumacher? hmm, not that hard :p

btw this question has been bugging me for ages, whats the deal with the mirrors on the F248?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Cape said:
Geez, I haven't done maths for 3 years, this is starting to confuzzle me!

FW28 = no mercedes engine = reliable cosworth = crappy driver of webber = no podiums for him.
haha...so true :eek:

btw this question has been bugging me for ages, whats the deal with the mirrors on the F248?
we need to know when the red cars come to lap us, so you know, we dont do any dodgy backmarker stuff...we're true professionals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)