Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

braad said:
haha...so true :eek:
Brad, are you agreeing with me? :eek:

braad said:
we need to know when the red cars come to lap us, so you know, we dont do any dodgy backmarker stuff...we're true professionals
Montoya doesn't drive for Ferrari, no need to mirrors that far out!

Actually speaking of Montoya, hes looking for a drive next season, kimi to stay at mclaren then? Monty said he'd take a drive at ferrari, toyota or renault. Maybe its time for him to go back to champ cars.

lol ... I'm listening to panelbeaters, and they are talking about Adelaide '94 :p Brad Jones is an idiot!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

i agreed?

haha...of course

montie will go to nascar in 2 years

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

No one is supposed to agree with me.

Why the hell is Monty going to Nascar? Champ car, yes. Nascar, no.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Argonaut said:
... Because like last year's model, the pace isn't there?
:eek: yes, its 43 days until Bahrain and at Barcelona, the F248s first real test, it was 6/10ths of a second behind Barrichello and I'm starting to get worried. Although, Michael could have been doing different work to compared Baz. But when DC in exactly the same engine is faster, I'm seriously getting worried. I think theres another test next week though, still early days.

Argonaut, because your probably the most sane, logical and smartest person in this thread, whats the deal with the mirrors on the new ferrari?

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Argonaut said:
Well, given their performance last year, I'd say Ferrari felt mirrors were necessary so that Schumacher could get used to having the bad guys half a second behind him (and in front of him) as opposed to half a lap.
Damn it, you! It was a serious question, and once again you come up with an anti - schumacher, anti - ferrari comment as usual. I just want to know why they are so far out to compared every other teams, they look kinda funny.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Cape said:
No one is supposed to agree with me.

Why the hell is Monty going to Nascar? Champ car, yes. Nascar, no.
why not nascar?

easier to drive, he'd be a star, he'd be at home, he'd be making money, crashing more than winning makes you very popular (he can fight with the other drivers aswell, more drama)

come on, the american racing series would feed his ego more than F1 can, and it can also support his weight

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

You just want to see Ambrose vs Montoya. The battle of the drivers are who are both arrogant wankers, Australia vs Colombia.

But your right, Montoya suits the American racing better than he suits F1. He can get the larger size cheeseburger meals in America.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Argonaut said:
You know, Australia v Colombia wouldn't have been my first choice for the Grand Final in the World Heavyweight Wanker Series. Texas v America maybe, but not Australia v Colombia.
OMG! You had the absolute perfect opportunity to put Germany in there and annoy the shit out of me, and you put Texas and America, what are you thinking boy?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Argonaut said:
Because I know not all Germans are like the Brothers Schumacher.
I'm German and I like the brothers Schumacher, does that mean you hate me?

Great, bridgestone are going to sign super aguri, damn, we are going to have the front running team (ferrari) and the backmarkers (super aguri).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

you should be used to having backmarkers... minardi have always been with you...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

But minardi were a cool backmarker when you think about it, they just fell into the wrong hands when Stoddart took over. They gave the opporunity for many drivers to get a break into f1, do you think nando and webber would be where they are now, if it wasn't for minardi? Atleast minardi gave (even if they were paying) drivers to get into F1. I could give Argonaut US$20 million and he could get a drive at minardi. But the way F1 has gone, no one will get a drive for a long time. There are so many good drivers sitting just outside F1, dying to get in, but they can't, because everyone is signed up for multi-year contracts. And to get into Super Aguri you just need to be Japanese :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Because you boys are so useless, I had to phone Ferrari and ask them what was with the mirrors on the F248. Its actually a really good and clever idea. It allows Michael and Massa to monitor the rear tyres easier.

Argonaut said:
Nando's first year was Pauly's first or second as well.
Stoddy's first year was Nando's first year. But that had nothing to do with the point I was making. The only team that drivers can really get into now is Midland. Unless your associated with Red Bull somehow.

Argonaut said:
Ugh. Argo has more taste than that.
I know Argo has more taste than that, I was just using you and minardi as an example. Heres $25 million, go and drive for Squardo Torro Roso. And I expect to get 40% of the income that you make!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Argonaut said:
Argo has more taste than that.
yes, but no other chances :)

so you're stuffed

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

braad said:
yes, but no other chances :)

so you're stuffed
Nah, hes not stuff. Hes got one more option for a drive. Being my chauffeur :D

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

Ohhhh yehh
U know thats a sexcy mp4 21

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

bump
wheres cape these days...
i thought shed have something to say about mp4-21..

6(sic)6

HSC

M-turkey said:
Why did they chose a bright red colour for the wings?
Theyre getting ready for vodafone to jump onboard next year:D

AndrooChurto

HSC

FIA - Fuking Idiots All Of Them
Go Rossi, Rossi to p1 after Michael, sorry Webber but youll have to put up with 2nd place

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Oh, I was missed! Sorry, something happened and I'm now down in Melbourne. Stupid parents, but I won't go into that. So whats been happening in F1 world? That colour of the new mclaren is yucky! Too many red cars, I'm going to get so confused. Anyways, I'm off to Albert Park for a walk, damn too early, maybe I'll sleep in the garages :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)