The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

bizadfar

HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

That was a good race. Spectacular by Monteiro LOL.

Anyway. Did you hear Martin talking about a Double DNF situation. Just when Michael had a stop in his pocket right behind Alonso.

"If i was Michael, I wouldn't have a look and stick it up the inside of Alonso. Alonso has got to turn in to him."

James the tosshead says "It's not 97 Jerez Martin."

I just laughed my head off LOL LOL LOL LOL. Funniest comments any commentator could give.

Neil says "Michael's snatched 4 points from Alonso" Another LOL. Just so many mistakes, but you ignore them.

De La Rosa needs some lesson from Hakkinen of how to overtake successfully first shot into adelaide.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Oh, commentators are stupid fuckwits. Sometimes I wished they shut up and not say a thing. How could ITV not pick up that Alonso changed to a 2 stop strategy.

Diffy on the other hand, I nearly died laughing when he said that Michael only won by 10 seconds, if Alonso wasn't held up by Massa during the first stint, we would have had a race. Would someone like to inform no-brainer that Schuey had a 30 second lead, but backed off to save his engine. Goof.

Great race though :D
Championship is looking great!

bizadfar

HSC

Cape said:
Oh, commentators are stupid fuckwits. Sometimes I wished they shut up and not say a thing. How could ITV not pick up that Alonso changed to a 2 stop strategy.

Diffy on the other hand, I nearly died laughing when he said that Michael only won by 10 seconds, if Alonso wasn't held up by Massa during the first stint, we would have had a race. Would someone like to inform no-brainer that Schuey had a 30 second lead, but backed off to save his engine. Goof.

Great race though :D
Championship is looking great!
You know what scares me though?

Renault have a new package coming for hockenheim. Medium-High downforce + powerful engine always wins here. Eg Williams 2003(1.5sec lol), Practice/Quali trouncing by the MP4-20 in 2005.

The C spec engine, plus new aero they say they are hoping to improve laptimes by 3-4tenths a lap (or 3/4 of a second? ...forgot), just makes me worried. Schumacher needs to win every race now, and everyone needs to lift there game to apply pressure to the leading two. Schumacher getting 2 pts per race is not good enough. He needs 4-6 to be good. Massa needs to race like they did in 2002/2003, stay cool and come second, can't afford any more 3rds.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

bizadfar said:
You know what scares me though?

Renault have a new package coming for hockenheim. Medium-High downforce + powerful engine always wins here. Eg Williams 2003(1.5sec lol), Practice/Quali trouncing by the MP4-20 in 2005.

The C spec engine, plus new aero they say they are hoping to improve laptimes by 3-4tenths a lap (or 3/4 of a second? ...forgot), just makes me worried. Schumacher needs to win every race now, and everyone needs to lift there game to apply pressure to the leading two. Schumacher getting 2 pts per race is not good enough. He needs 4-6 to be good. Massa needs to race like they did in 2002/2003, stay cool and come second, can't afford any more 3rds.
Ah, don't stress too much. Do you think Ferrari will go down without a fight? At France, they only introduced a small handful of their upgrades, their engine cover for example (which caused the fire during practice 3). Ferrari have more upgrades coming for Hockenheim, and Ferrari's engine is more powerful than Renault.

Renaults development is nearly maxed out, while Ferrari will be introducing new developments until the very last GP.

Alonso had the C spec engine for France, Fisi has had it since Indy.

Massa knows what he has to do, he drove brilliantly yesterday, but he was on scrubbed tyres in the second stint, which cost him second. Toyota are coming good now, they are faster than fisi.

ohdato

HSC

Williams with Toyota donks next year...if they dont get chassis development worked then its useless. But the potential for sponsors to come on board is greater which means more $$$.

I can see Webber being used as a pawn between Yota and Williams which means his stint in F1 is as boring as all the other "I just drove" drivers.

bizadfar

HSC

Raikkonen on pole!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he has no fuel onboard lol. Lap 17-20 window for him. MS probably mid 20.
Ferrari 2-3 follow. Alonso 7th. So far soooooooo good (excellent since i bet $50 on MS to win the championship)

Ahh just as i'm supposed to be studying for trials, I've been watching F1 2001 season races, Malaysia, Belgium, USA, and Hockenheim (the old one:))

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Kimi will definately be running lighter than the Ferrari's. Ferrari are running heavier than most other teams, except maybe red bull who will probably one stop DC.

And Alonso is turning into a whinging bitch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6yOCfPvO6s

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, "mummy, mummy, MS is scaring me, I want him penalised, I want my WDC by doing nothing."

7th on the grid for nando. Yay!! Maybe someone could find a way to crashing into him. Theres always accidents at Turn 1 :)

bizadfar

HSC

$42 all up for me. Hungary next, they say the weather is hot. MSC IMO is a complete nut at Hungary. 3rd in 2005 with completely shot tyres lol.

Putting that 42 for Hungary.

ohdato

HSC

Wurz to drive for Williams Toyota next year.
http://www.autosport.com/subs/login.php?r=http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/53620&type=news&id=53620

This tells us that Webber will be somewhere else next year.
No1 choice would be Renault, but there is also Maccas which is less likely but interesting... and followed by RBR (new Jag) and BMW (I think).

The last two have too much history with Webber and aren't high
profile enough for the aussie. It ALL goes down to where is KIMI?

Bring on the rest of the season with Schumi and Alo
nso with Massa being the new Bara making sure nothing gets past hahah.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

this totally suck ass for webber. i hope he gets a seat with one of the top teams which has a reliable car next year, but it doesnt look too likely. even if kimi doesnt stay at mclaren, i think theyll end up with one of the younger guys. the best chance for him is for schumi to retire so kimi goes to ferrari.

sideshowtim

HSC

Webber is a good driver, and will almost certainly get a seat next year. I thought the move to Williams would be good for him, but they have proven to have some of the most unreliable cars out there and Webber coudl certainly do better in a car that can actually finish the bloody race.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Theres still heaps of "competitive seats for webber to try and get.

Team / Available seats for 2007:

Renault / 1
Ferrari / 2
Mclaren / 1
Toyota / 0
Williams / 0
BMW / 1
Midland / 2?
Red Bull / 1
Toro Rosso / 2?
Honda / 0
Super Aguri / 1? Probably none as hes not Japanese :p

Glad to see that Wurz finally gets a race drive though :D

JV not to see out the rest of the season? BMW's test driver to get a full time drive?

Ross Brawn to retire or take a sabbatical at the end of the year :(

MS and Ferrari to win both titles this season :D:D:D:D:D

ohdato

HSC

Everyone is calling it a "sacking" from Williams
but really they couldnt hold onto him.

MW is too high profile of a driver to let go from F1.
I'm saving for Reno T's and caps haha.

Kimi and Fezza deal is said to be pretty much done.
Kimi/Schumi would be like a "super team" theres no way
Kimi would be #2.
Having said that I look at Capes animation HAHAHAHA starting early.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

I don't believe that it was a sacking as such.

Frank knows how much of a talent webber is, I feel that theres two seats that webber can move to: Renault and Mclaren. But you would have to be completely stupid (aka: Alonso) to move to Mclaren, especially with their reliability problems.

Kimi and Michael are so in sync with each other, its so cute :D

bizadfar

HSC

IMO, the strong relationship Michael has built with Massa, he looks like he wants to keep Kimi out (maybe he can beat the german fuck hahaha)

Anyway guys. Looks like another winnings grab for me!!!! Alonso 2sec penalty in ALL qualifying sessions ahahahahahha.

ledzeppelin

HSC

ha ha haha ha suckedi n alonso
carn schumi
the cards are falling nicely for him

bizadfar

HSC

It's payback for Monaco. Schumi would've won that no doubt.

I bet you Alonso will start around 15th. Going to be VERY VERy difficult. Huge gamble whether to go heavy or light. Heavy stuck behind a train. Light on a no so easy track to pass on. Too much aero

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

About time Alonso got caught brake testing.

Hungary 2006 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYXx7ybEFpI
Nurburgring DC vs FA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSFWc9jpFg&NR
The worst one - Winter testing - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8309469147649375802

Alonso just said goodbye to his second world championship. After tomorrow the most points he will have in the lead is 3. Hopefully Schuey will cut it down to 1.

Theres only one other driver challenging for the win tomorrow other than Schuey, and thats Kimi. Ferrari might be 3 stopping?

Alonso couldn't get through the field last year when Ralf knocked his front wing off. So I guess no points for Alonso, depending on strategy, he will struggle to get into the top 10.

I'm hoping Massa stays will Ferrari, I've grown to like him as every race passes.

And poor Da Matta :( Fighting for his life after hitting a deer in the states. Hope he recovers quickly. Its so sad.

bizadfar

HSC

MAN IM AM OUTRAGED. OK SO ALONSO MAKES 1:20.420 in Q1, BUT THEY ONLY MAKE HIS PENALTY INC TIME AT 1:21.792. WTF IS GOING ON? AND NOW MICHAEL HAS A PENALTY. WTF ARE THEY DOING? HANDING SOME BUFFER TO ALONSO?

FUCKING RUBBISH

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC

HAHA
Michael got 2 second penalty for overtaking on red flag.
Shame Alonso still 15th, Michael 12th.

I wish I can actually watch the qualifying instead of just crappy live timing.

I hope one of the backmarkers takes out Michael tomorrow :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)