The F1 Thread (11 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argonaut said:
#8 - Antonio Pizzonia? OR David Coulthard?
That seat is still way open.. and amazingly people are still talking of Mika getting it even though he's got his seat in DTM.. and Davidson even though they may be a long shot.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cape said:
Ralf isn't an arrogant git ... hes a great driver ... give him a decent car, not like the thing williams gave him and he can easily beat michael ... SO LAY OFF HIM!!! :)
You're right he's not arrogant he's just a cry baby.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eLmo said:
You're right he's not arrogant he's just a cry baby.
He ain't a cry baby ... prove to me that he is!!!

mika would be too unfit to return to f1 ... look at villenvue ... got fat over 1 yr and was crap in the last 3 races of the yr!.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Pfft you're comparing Mika to JV? ..It's only silly season talk as always, probably not true, but we never know..

And he is a cry baby, he's always whinning and moaning.. There are several thousands of photos to prove it. I like him better than Michael of course :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
silly season is sometimes better than racing ... lol .... especially with all the rumors :uhhuh:

find me a photo to prove it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
he deserves the pay rise.

Ralf can be better than michael, if williams weren't disqualified in canada he would have kicked michael's ass and canada in 2001 he kicked michaels ass again and france 2002 i think kicked michael again.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
and how many times did michael beat ralf?
cape face it... no one likes schmuey broths cept you...HO HO HO...
btw...go elstrom or whatever for melby cup... win it for me dawg...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
let me see 83 - 6 which will give u 77 times, but michael has been racing longer than ralf, don't forget that michael is 7 yrs older than ralf.

The schumacher bros are the only good drivers in f1 ... atleast their cars go and their engines don't blow up ... unlike a certain driver *cough* kimi *cough*.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm not facist ... i don't hate finnish ppl ... and I am sick to death of ppl calling me a nazi ... lol.

How many times do i have to tell u, when kimi first entered f1, he was my third fav driver ... that was until malaysia 2003 when he beat michael :vcross:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Has it occured to u that he finished so far behind michael because he missed out on half of the bloody season ... stupid michelin ... not his fault he crashed into the wall in america and almost broke his back ... if that happened to kimi u would all be like omg!!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argonaut said:
How much are Toyota paying the arrogant git again?
I think they are willing to pay $19million, even at Williams Ralf was on $14m while Juan was only on around $7/8m no wonder he was always pissed off.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ralfs more experiences than montoya ... plus ralf doesn't go around knocking into people, knocking wings off cars and spinning down straights.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
DC has more experience than Kimi, yet McLaren placed them both around the $9m mark..
But seriously Toyota are forking out so much money for Ralf, it's ridiculous.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hes underperforming cause the williams car was shit this yr ... it took montoya 18 races to actually win ... and talf should have won at canada.

Why should michael leave ferrari, he and his 5 other ppl have created this team from where mclaren is now into a championship winning team ... not many ppl can achieve what schumacher has done.

Maybe toyota really wanted ralf ... cause ever since they entered f1, they haven't really had any experiences drivers, apart from panis, but now they have ralf and trulli id they get the car right ... i reckon that they could win some races.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh argonaut... those 4 gotta leave... they got enough money to live off anyways... specially cuz monty is a druggie...

btw, drivers dont get paid as much as soccer players...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Michael i think gets paid more than beckham ... i think hes the highest or second highest paid sportsman in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)